Aion Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aion Trial

Ok, I have 2 codes (1 is NA only and 1 is EU only) for a 15 day trial of Aion. Anyone interested in them it's first come first server, just post which one of the codes you want.

Here's a copy of the email:

Aion® Premium Gift Pack Experience breathtaking graphics with Empyrean Calling™, the new update to Aion®, the award-winning online fantasy game. Download your free* copy of Aion® (worth $29.99) and 15 days of game time now! The serial codes below expire on June 5, 2011. If you prefer to play on a North American server, use the NA game serial code. If you prefer to play on a European Union server, use the EU game serial code. Be sure to redeem your copy before the codes expire!

You also get this cool item pack to help boost your new character:
    • 30 Berdin’s Amulet I (gives a 50% bonus to experience points)
    • Infinite Bottle of Recovery Serum (a hit point potion reusable for 15 days)
    • 5 Revival Stone (self-resurrection stones)
    • Speckled Ailu Pet (gives 12 additional inventory spaces)

Empyrean Calling™ gives you new graphics enhancements that immerse you in the world of Atreia. Enable the new superior graphics engine option for NVIDIA® high-end graphics cards, and the results are startling!
    Aion® 2.5 Details
    Get Your Game
    1. Download the game client from Fileplanet or Gamershell.
    2. Go to https://secure.ncsoft.com. Log in to your NCsoft® Master Account, or follow the on-screen instructions** to create a new NCsoft® Master Account.
    3. Once logged in, click Use Serial Code and enter the serial code provided in this email.
    4. Follow the remaining on-screen instructions to create your Aion® game account. If you need help using the serial codes, refer to this FAQ or visit our Knowledge Base at for any other additional help.
    5. Check out the New to Aion guide for additional hints and tips about the game.

*Not including Internet service fees.
    **Why Does NCsoft® Ask for a Credit Card?

The Aion® game client is a free gift. NCsoft® needs your credit card information to set up a game account subscription. Your account will not be charged for the free game or the 15 days of game time. If you continue to play, you will be charged the subscription rate you selected. If you cancel your subscription before the end of the 15 days of game time, you will not be charged for a subscription.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

You get yours from NVidia cabby? That's where I got mine from if anybody wants it. One NA code and one EU code. PM me for them.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

My NA code is gone. EU code left.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I would appreciate a NA one if anyone gets a chance to get one.

Very interested in buying the game. But, would love to try it first of course.

Comment

Yeah, got it from nVidia Chaos.

Will send you my NA code in a PM dude.

Have the EU code left if anyone wants it.

Comment

What is Aion? I've seen the game in Target but didn't get a chance to look at it.

Is it similar to Guild Wars?
            85s
            Skippyninja
            Oomatherman
            Judedaniels
            MissRuPaul
            Sumekomovani
            Pattymelt
            Shamwiches
            Twonewon
            Takakoinaba
            Cursesmcgee

Comment

It's almost like an angels and demons type game, but not really. All I could really say is to visit their site and check out some of the videos and such.

http://na.aiononline.com/

Comment

Working...
              X