OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

88 MPH!! Speed to get to the new War of the Ancients Raid? Maybe.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blizzard just started there Auction of older server blades. All money goes to ST. Jude Hospital.
    US: http://stores.ebay.com/Blizzard-Blad...=p4634.c0.m322
    Highest Hellscream 300.00
    EU: http://stores.ebay.com/Blizzard-Blad...=p4634.c0.m322
    Highest Daggerspire 510.00
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'll be doing a commentary stream of BlizzCon. Go here for info: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...eam-10-21-2011
      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

4.3 PTR Patch Notes 10-18-11

From Blizzard:

General
        New Dungeon & Raid Content
        Dragon Soul is now available for limited 10-person testing. Your participation and feedback is appreciated. For the latest testing schedule, please visit the PTR Discussion forum here.

Guilds
        Guild Standards are again useable in Firelands. Duration has been increased to 15 minutes, the effect has a 100 yard radius, and now affects dead players.

Items
        Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest: The chance for this item’s effect to be triggered has been reduced.

Classes: General
        Spells which have an effect broken by taking damage past a threshold (Entangling Roots, Fear, Frost Nova, etc.) now count damage that was prevented by damage absorbs or other damage reducing effects.

Druid
        Hurricane has a new updated visual effect.

Hunter
        Monstrous Bite now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
        Beast Mastery
        Widow Venom now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.

Paladin
        Holy
        Beacon of Light is triggered by Holy Shock, Flash of Light, Divine Light and Light of Dawn at 50% transference and Holy Light at 100% transference. It does not transfer Holy Radiance, Protector of the Innocent or other sources of healing.

Rogue
        Wound Poison now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.

Warrior
        Arms
        Mortal Strike now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
        Fury
        Furious Attacks now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.

User Interface
        Added a feature to interact with NPCs, game objects (mailbox, mining nodes, etc.), and corpses on left-click as well as right-click. There is now an option under Interface:Controls to turn this feature off.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
          Blizzard just started there Auction of older server blades. All money goes to ST. Jude Hospital.
          US: http://stores.ebay.com/Blizzard-Blad...=p4634.c0.m322
          Highest Hellscream 300.00
          EU: http://stores.ebay.com/Blizzard-Blad...=p4634.c0.m322
          Highest Daggerspire 510.00
          What exactly is a server blade?
          85s
          Skippyninja
          Oomatherman
          Judedaniels
          MissRuPaul
          Sumekomovani
          Pattymelt
          Shamwiches
          Twonewon
          Takakoinaba
          Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            If a priest does atonement healing then yes, hit does play an important part for them.
            Um... Hello Glyph of Divine Accuracy.
            85s
            Skippyninja
            Oomatherman
            Judedaniels
            MissRuPaul
            Sumekomovani
            Pattymelt
            Shamwiches
            Twonewon
            Takakoinaba
            Cursesmcgee

Comment

A server blade is basically about the size of a laptop and is pretty much a 'computer' that plugs into a giant bank to get power and networking, the simplified version.

And yes hit is still important for a priest. Divine Accuracy only works for Smite and Holy Fire. There are still a lot of other spells that rely on the hit rating.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                A server blade is basically about the size of a laptop and is pretty much a 'computer' that plugs into a giant bank to get power and networking, the simplified version.

And yes hit is still important for a priest. Divine Accuracy only works for Smite and Holy Fire. There are still a lot of other spells that rely on the hit rating.
                I was talking about disc flavored priests. For shadow twisted faith makes spirit your hit rating. Leaving me to depend on hit rating since spirit is useless to me
                85s
                Skippyninja
                Oomatherman
                Judedaniels
                MissRuPaul
                Sumekomovani
                Pattymelt
                Shamwiches
                Twonewon
                Takakoinaba
                Cursesmcgee

Comment

As a disc priest I still like to throw in a devouring plague or mind blast when the healing isn't as tough and they still require hit. Now if I decide to be a bad boy sometimes I'll hit the mob with a penance too and that requires hit. Being a disc priest doesn't automatically limit my spells to smite, holy fire, penance heal, shield, and regen.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

From Blizzard:
                    We’d like to thank everyone who’s provided feedback or questions on the Guardian Cub announcement and how allowing it to be traded relates to our stance against gold selling. Our hope today is to discuss our desire for a more secure and enjoyable game environment, and provide some clarity on how the Guardian Cub fits into that goal in its own small way.

To begin with, we need to reiterate what we know are the facts of third-party gold sales, and how they impact World of Warcraft players. We've been hard at work for years now thwarting gold farming tactics, and we know that only a very small percentage of gold is actually "farmed" these days. The vast majority of gold that third parties sell to players is obtained through account compromises. Your friend, guild mate, or family member who had their account hacked was specifically targeted for their gold so that it could be turned around and sold to another player looking to buy some.Having your account compromised is one of the most negative experiences a player can have, and dealing with hacked accounts makes up a significant portion of customer-support time on a day-to-day basis. These issues have serious and far-reaching consequences on our ability to continue delivering epic game experiences and high-quality support for our players.

We’ve gone to great lengths to educate, inform, and provide increased account security for players through devices like the mobile and physical Battle.net Authenticator. We provide fun incentives for people to use those devices, and we continue to increase our efforts to educate players, block countless phishing and scamming attempts, improve our detection methods to stop account compromises before they begin, and take a harsher stance on third-party gold buying itself.

With all that in mind, we come to the new tradable Guardian Cub pet. By letting players trade this pet, we’re giving those who want to participate in the Pet Store without spending real money a way to buy the pet with gold instead. This also means that players can buy one for the purpose of trying to sell it in-game, creating the potential for players to exchange real money for gold in a way that does not lead to account compromises. Of course, all that comes with the pretty important caveat that demand for the pet will be finite, and there’s no guarantee you’ll be able to find a buyer.

While this one little pet can never come close to “solving” the above issues with third-party gold selling and account compromises, it may help us determine whether we’re able address these ongoing problems in a safe, creative way that ultimately has a positive impact on the game experience overall. Our hope is that through all of our increased efforts we can make World of Warcraft a safer, more secure, and more enjoyable game for all of our players.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

New Expansion is Mists of Pandria
                      New Race Panderan
                      New Class Monk.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Mists of Panderia Trailer:

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Diablo III Black Soul Stone Video:

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

SC2: HotS Trailer:

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Blizzard DOTA:

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

They said at the Talent Class Panel they will be posting the new Talent system with Tooltips soon. As soon as I find the I'll post them or a link to them here.
                                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                                X