SWTOR Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From SWTOR Dev:

The website and all game servers will be unavailable beginning at 5:00AM CST (11:00 London, 12:00 Paris/Berlin) on 12/2 as we perform maintenance.

In order to prepare for this weekend’s test, the servers will be unavailable for logins until 1:00PM CST (19:00 London, 20:00 Paris/Berlin) on 12/2.

Check this thread for updates. Thanks for your patience!
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Those bastards never sent me my email!!!!

Hope I can get in this weekend but if not I'll just have to keep suffering with these withdrawl symptoms.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If your in then you should be able to patch right this minute. I just patched. Also if you get this on your client:
        The email address, password,or security key you have entered is incorrect. Please confirm your login or contact us.

Then you need to go and reset your password because they issued a password reset recently.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I've been running the patcher almost every day and getting patches just to keep it updated.

Comment

That's weird usually you can't login to patch unless you get a invite to a test. At least that's how it used to be they may have changed it.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I don't know. I do know that ever since the beta weekend stopped I've been able to log into the patcher whenever I want and get it to download any patches but the Play button is always grey.

Comment

Look for patch note to start appearing in about a hour or less.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Okay then so they did change it. You'll just have to try logging in sometime tomorrow after 1PM CST and see if you can get in.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

If not I'm coming over to your house and taking over your computer.

Comment

Not unless you want to travel to East Texas.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Starting to work on the patch notes. Going to have to split it into parts. May come out as 3-5 parts.
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I can be there in about 7 hours.. gives me a lot of weekend time.

Comment

Patch Notes 12-1-11 Pt.1

From Bioware:
                            Build Date: 2011.12.01
                            Patch: 0.742.27

General:

- Experience gains on Origin Worlds have been adjusted to help solo players reach levle 10 more easily.
                            - Improved the overall performance of vanity pets.
                            - Using the /stuck command will no longer kill the player unless a safe location cannot be determined. Players can now only use /stuck every 120 seconds.
                            - Moving to a new planet instance no longer uses the players Quick Travel cooldown.
                            - Mail sent to another player will now have a 30 minute delay.

Classes and Combat:

General:
                            - Further improved and balanced all class content above level 30.
                            - Slightly increased mouse targeting idstance.
                            - Implemented improvements that increase the responsiveness of combat actions.
                            - Tab targeting now more accurately takes into account which enemies are on screen.
                            - Tab targeting can now select enemies at a longer range.
                            - Players can now use ground-targeted area of effect attacks in a 360 degree area around their character, regardless of what direction they are facing.

Jedi Knight (Forum / Talent Calculator / Abilities)

General:
                            - Jedi Knights can now obtain the Master title.

Sentinel:
                            - Healing done by Zen has been decreased to 1% per tick while Juyo Form is active.

Bug Fixes:

- Force critcal bonuses conferred by Focused Resonance now display properly on the character sheet.

Sith Warrior (Forum / Talent Calculator / Abilities)

General:
                            - Sith Warriors can now obtain the Darth title.

Marauder:
                            - Healing done by Berserk has been decreased to 1% per tick while Juyo Form is active.

Bug Fixes:
                            - Force critical bonuses conferred by Dark Resonance now display properly on the character sheet.

Jedi Consular (Forum / Talent Calculator / Abilities)

General:
                            - Force Potency now increases the range of Telekinetic Throw.
                            - Each use of Telekinetic Throw now uses a charge of Force Potency.
                            - Players are no longer able to cancel Force Lifts debuff by right-clicking it.

Shadow:

Infiltration:
                            - Situational Awareness now reduces the Force cost of Whirling Blow and no longer reduces the cooldown of Cloud Mind.

Sith Inquisitor (Forum / Talent Calculator / Abilities)

General:
                            - Recklessness now increases the range of Force Lightning.
                            - Each use of Force Lightning now uses a charge of Recklessness.
                            - Players are no longer able to cancel Whirlwinds debuff by right-clicking it.

Assassin:

Deception:
                            - Resourcefulness now reduces the Force cost of Lacerate and no longer educes the cooldown of Cloud Mind.

Smuggler (Forum / Talent Calculator / Abilities)

General:
                            - Cover now has a 1-second cooldown.
                            - Recuperate can no longer be used from cover.

Scoundrel:

Scrapper:

- Flechette Round now causes the next Shoot First or Back Blast to deal additional bleed damage and increases armor penetration by 50% for a moderate duration. It is no affected by the global cooldown and does not break stealth.
                            - Sucker Punch now requires 15 energy and has had its damage output decreased by 15%.
                            - Flying Fists damage output has been decreased by 15%.
                            - Sawed-Off now affects Flechette Round instead of Blaster Whip.

Imperial Agent (Forum / Talent Calculator / Abilities)

General:

- Cover now has a 1-second cooldown.
                            - Explosive Probe's animation now correctly displays when the probe is resisted by an enemy.
                            - Recuperate can no longer be used from cover.

Operative:

Concealment:
                            - Acid Blade now causes the next Hidden Strike or Backstab to deal additional poison damage and increases armor penetration by 50% for a moderate duration. It is not affected by the global cooldown and does not break stealth.
                            - Laceration now requires 15 energy and has had its damage output decreased by 15%.
                            - Collateral Strike's damage output has been decreased by 15%.
                            - Waylay now affects Acid Blade instead of Shiv.

Trooper (Forum / Talent Calculator / Abilities)

General:
                            - Adjusted resource bar visuals for ammo gain and use.

Bug Fixes:
                            - Fixed an issue that prevented the skill Kolto Recharge from healing as intended.
                            - Concussive Force now properly increases the knockback distance of Concussion Charge.

General Combat Bug Fixes:

- Fixed an issue that caused multi-hit attacks to sometimes deal damage upon miss of deflect from the enemy.
                            - Calling a Medical Probe upon death now properly applies damage to equipment the player is wearing.
                            - The cooldown for calling a Medical Probe will now properly increase in phased areas.

Compansion Characters:

General:
                            - Companion Characters now vocalize less frequently during combat.
                            - Companion Characters are now silent when entering stealth modes.
                            - Companion names now display as a Companion.

Crew Skills:

General:
                            - Added implants to the schematic filter for the crafting window and to triainers.
                            - Slightly increased critical chance for craftingand missions for Orange difficulty tasks.

Crafting Skills:
                            - Cybertechs can now craft modifiable Droid armor.
                            - Cybertech and Artifice modfications and enhancements have been updated.
                            - Crafted relics and space upgrades now bind to the character when equipped.
                            - Crafted items are no longer created with pre-slotted modifications.

Gathering Skills:
                            - The highest-level gathering nodes now spawn more regularly on Corellia and in the high-level mission area on Belsavis

Mission Skills:
                            - Adjusted mission costs across all skill levels
                            - Treasure hunting relics now bind to the character when equipped
                            - Luxury Fabrics and Underworld Metals are now obtained through different missions
                            - Investigaion Mission Discoveries now yield Researched Compounds
                            - Rich yields no longer always provide Artifact quality resources
                            - Mission rewards now include higher quantities of Prototype quality crafted materials

Bug Fixes:
                            - Fixed an issue where Crafting schematics were not properly updating within the schematic trainer
                            - Learned Biochem schematics no longer disappear from the Crafting window
                            - Prototype and Artifact quality crafted weapons now have the correct weapon damage values
                            - Reverse engineering mode no longer toggles off after reverse engineering and item
                            - Items of less than Premium quality can no longer be reverse engineered
                            - Corrected refresh and mission tier issues
                            - Weapon damage and armor ratings listed on schematics now indicate these values on the resulting crafted items correctly
                            - Certain Prototype quality schematics for Artifice are no longer assigned to Synthweaving

Flashpoints and Operations:

General:
                            - Flashpoint missions can now be obtained at level appropriate locations on most planets with complementary shuttle service to the Republic or Imperial Fleet
                            - Flashpoint mission levels have been adjusted to more accurately reflect their difficulty
                            - Early-level Flashpoint bosses are now slightly less difficult
                            - Nightmare Mode Operations are now significantly more challenging
                            - Corrected an issue that prevented Codex entries associated with Nightmare Mode from unlocking

Flashpoints: The Black Talon:
                            - Yadira Ban’s difficulty in Hard Mode has been increased

Bringing Down the Hammer:
                            - Battlelord Kreshan now drops loot

Colicoid War Games:
                            - This Flashpoint has undergone a difficulty balance pass
                            - The final boss no longer continually respawns

Directive 7:
                            - Bulwark’s mechanics now function properly

The Esseles:
                            - Vokk’s difficulty in Hard Mode has been increased
                            - Lieutenant Isric’s difficulty has been corrected in Hard Mode

The False Emperor:
                            - Normal Mode bosses now inflict less burst damage
                            - Boss mechanics in this Flashpoint now fuction properly in Normal and Hard Mode

The Foundry:
                            - A normal enemy NPC in this Flashpoint no longer drops boss loot

Operations:

General:
                            - The Operations lockout window now displays the current boss lockouts for your group members.

Eternity Vault:
                            - Nightmare mode chests now contain loot.
                            - Enrage timers have been added to Annihilator Droid XRR-3 and Gharj.
                            - The Ancient Pylon puzzle enemies now spawn.
                            - Button use timing for the Ancient Pylon puzzle has been corrected.
                            - The Infernal Council fight no longer resets as soon as the fight begins.
                            - Lava creatures now correctly spawn in the cave before Gharj.

Karaggas Palace:
                            - Bonethrasher no longer enters a state that causes him to cease executing his comibat mechanics.

Items:

General:
                            - Custom items now appear with an orange border in the inventory. All Custom items are modifiable.
                            - The Lhosan Racer is now a level 40 vehicle.
                            - Increased the stat diversity of medium armor drops on Origin Worlds.
                            - The cost of Droid armor is now comparable to the cost of other armor.
                            - Modifiable Artifact quality items now only feature modification and enhancement slots.
                            - Some redundant random shield generators with Force stats have been replaced by random foci.
                            - Decreased the chance for lockboxes to contain high-quality loot.

Vendors:
                            - All modification vendors that accept commendation now provide a consistent set of modification updgrades for each class.
                            - Prototype quality items sold by specialty goods vendors that accept credits can now also be found on the corresponding light, medium, and heavy armor vendors and weapon vendors.
                            - Republic Fleet commendation vendors now sell the special ability items that their Imperial counterparts sell.

Bug Fixes:
                            - The speeder vendor on the Imperial Fleet Station now properly displays the vehicles for sale.
                            - Heavy Force armor no longer drops from levels one through nine.
                            - Some items with Social rank requirements can no longer be equipped without meeting the requirement.
                            - Many high-level items now have the correct apperance when worn.
                            - Droid armor can now be auctioned.
                            - Some Earpieces and Implants purchased with commendations are no longer mislabeled.
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I have to find a darker orange color but I can't.
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Unless there is a way to change the background color of a single post that I don't know about.
                                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                                X