No announcement yet.

SWTOR Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made this a SWTOR Info thread. New info a Beta Testing weekend this weekend.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Played the first phase of the beta, liked it so much I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition. Got accepted for the second phase, and then canceled my pre-order. :P
      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

I keep signing up to play beta's, but so far they havent invited me. Its like high school all over again.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Signed up for SWTOR Diablo III and Wildstar so far with no response.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
            Signed up for SWTOR Diablo III and Wildstar so far with no response.
            Same games here.

Comment

Maybe if you guys showered more often you'd get invited! Chaos5061 smells like a Tauren, and Kamchak smells like a Horse with a kitten on it! I smell like stick figures and font, which is appealing to companies.

Comment

Dare you cast disparities on superior kitteh mod?!! Ye shall face my wrath.
                I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!!!
                Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Comment

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CH.

Back on-topic - the graphics of SWTOR are not that impressive. Then again, I can only run it on lowest settings on my computer. Do not ever buy from Alienware. Build your own computer. The game is definitely a BioWare game. You make decisions, you go fight, and then make more decisions. It's fun on your first character, but the starting areas/zones don't have a very high replayability factor to me.

Comment

EU launch moved to Dec. 20th same date now as the US launch.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

With the recent hack on SoEs stuff, yet again. I'll not be doing any kind of business with them. After the first major hack, one would think they'd get their stuff fixed. Guess not. This time, 93k accounts were stolen. Click here to read the article about it. They still haven't replaced the EQ accounts I lost.

Comment

SWTOR has nothing to do with SOE.
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Haha, I got an email the other day from Sony about an attempted hack of my account and that they locked it. I called them up in the morning, talked to a customer service rep for a few minutes, and had it unlocked again in no time. I guess those 93k were stupid and used something simple like pizza for a password.
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ah, it seems I mispoke, was unaware that ToR was a Bioware project. Thought it was a SoE one due to them shutting down SWG in December. My bad.

Comment

Just got invited for this weekend.

Pretty freaking pumped! My friend who played a few weekends ago said it was pretty freaking fun.

Comment

Just saw I was invited myself. So no Skyrim stream this weekend. Time to prepare to stay up for over 16 hours to play. To bad I can't download the client yet. Freaking Swtor.com is in maintenance.
                                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                                X