Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We still have Star Wars: The Old Republic beta keys to give! 1up
    http://www.1up.com/news/star-wars-th...ublic-beta-key
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Want to Test SWTOR? SWTORDK has the codes you are looking for: http://www.swtor.dk/beta-key-giveaway
      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

From Bioware SWTOR Dev:
        Updated the FAQ with this question and answer:

When will the Beta Testing Weekend start?

We are targeting November 25-28 for our upcoming Beta Testing Weekend. Exact timing on when you will be invited will be specified in your invite email.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

They have no sense of timing. If you want a good stress test you don't do it on Black Friday weekend when everyone is out shopping and not at home.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also think of all the parents. They get to listen to their kids screaming about not being able to play the game because they have to go shopping.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Any idea what the addon policy is going to be? Would love to get a Zygor guide.

Comment

To be honest, I thought the game was very, very, "Meh"

Nothing I found to be truly great about the game. It is very different I'll give it that, it's just... meh.

Comment

I really enjoyed it, quests where pretty good, just pi**ed off I only got to play for a weekend! lol

Comment

Addon Policy is that no Addons will be allowed so far maybe down the road.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Also this from a Bioware SWTOR Dev:
                      Folks,

As of now, the non disclosure portion of our Game Testing Agreement is officially lifted. While all players must still accept the Game Testing Agreement, from this point on testers may now freely talk about their experiences this past weekend in the game, as well as post screenshots and gameplay videos of their testing experiences. We encourage you to come join us on the official Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Forums to share your experiences!

The Star Wars: The Old Republic community site will have a copy of this message on the forums and it will also appear in the Patcher. Players may not talk about nor reprint posts from our testing forums as they are still fully covered by the confidentiality portions of our Game Testing Agreement. And all players who want to participate in the upcoming Beta Test Weekends still have to accept all terms of the Game Testing Agreement. So, other than that, free feel to talk about and share your experiences in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

My thanks go out to everyone who has beta tested and continues to beta test the game. It has been with your help and feedback that Star Wars: The Old Republic is where it is today. We really appreciate your efforts.

May the Force be with you!
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

You have questions? Let me know and I will try to answer. Also since it's been lifted I'll be streaming the next beta weekend so come watch if your not in yourself. www.twitch.tv/chaos5061 Also look on fansites for big info like www.darthhater.com www.torocast.com www.torwars.com for info. Now I only played a Sith Warrior to 15 and got my ship. Smuggler to 13 almost got my ship. Sith Inquisitor to 10 and got my AC. And a Bounty Hunter to 8 and got Mako my companion.
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Also other fansites www.askajedi.com http://moseisleyradio.com/
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Someone I know in general testing streaming tonight: www.twitch.tv/pokket
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Someone else going to stream in a few minutes: www.twitch.tv/irljasmine
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I have three beta keys for the Upcoming SWTOR beta weekend that is supposed to be on Nov. 25th-28th. This is like Bioware said if you have signed up before the date of 11-11-11 then you don't need a code even if you didn't get the email that other people got you are still in. If you didn't sign up before then you need to get a beta code and you only need to get one so please don't get one of mine if you already got one. If you want one Private Messgae me and I'll send you one. Now there are only three of them so it first come first serve. After they are all gone I post that here. After you get you code you need to go to http://www.starwarstheoldrepublic.com/redeembetacode before 11:59 pm CST tonight or the code is no good.
                                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                                X