No announcement yet.

New Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One button/macro for a bunch of abilities? Yeah, count me in as one of those that wont be doing that.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

It's really no different than making a castsequence macro. It does a bunch of abilities in a certain order and you just push one button. So far I really only use the macro buttons for quicker access to my profs so I don't have to change a bar. Also very handy for mass prospecting/disenchanting as you can have a button toggled on and off, which by that I mean you can set it to "press" itself again in so many milliseconds. WoW has built in support for the LCD panel that shows your stats and bag space. I haven't tried setting one of the keys to cast wild growth for me yet. Doubt I will though.

Comment

What Blizzard does not like are macro sequences with time delays.
        Just using one key to make several actions is no problem but doing something like "use this spell, wait 2 seconds then use that spell, wait another 4 seconds and cast the third one" will cause problems, that's what they call botting.

Comment

Well I guess I'm botting when I do my mass disenchanting/prospecting lol. I push 1 button, it's breaks and loots, 5 seconds after button is pushed, it repeats the process while I sit and talk in guild chat. On last break, I hit the button and it toggles it off lol.

Comment

Yes, doing this may cause some trouble. I think Blizzard changed the lua support to prevent addons to do this, there were addons around in the past that were able to mass prospect but I think now it does not work.
            Also mass buying off the AH without interaction at least with AuctionLite does not work anymore. It's a pain to buy stuff needed when the cheapest things are not in stacks in the AH.

Comment

Auctioneer Suite has Enchantrix in it and has an auto-disenchant feature that works. As to the buyall or mass buy, yea...Autionator had that too, was great, then too many people cried about it b/c they didn't use addons and now we don't get the nifty thing. Ah well. I can click almost as fast as the mass buy/buyall button did. Throughout the whole process of me breaking things, I'm sitting right in front of my keyboard. Hell, with it set the way I have it set, it's slower than using my 4th mouse button to click the macro lol. I've got a spot on my hot bar that is bound to my 4th mouse button lol

Comment

Working...
              X