Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friends.

I need your help.

I'm trying to build a playlist for gaming and which I will use when I start streaming live LoL/WoW/ whatever I feel like playing.

Any help would be helpful, and ways to organize my playlist ( I personally don't like one band playing song after song even if I love the song, so I space it out by a song or two.)

So, I'm looking for music suggestions, songs you like/enjoy hearing. I don't hate any kind of music, love it all. So throw them all my way.

I do enjoy Rock and oldie songs more.
    Favorite band is Stone Temple Pilot.
    One of my fav songs is Dock of the Bay - Otis redding.

Just so you can get a general idea of the 2 types I enjoy most.

Here is my playlist so far, listen to it if you want as well.
    http://grooveshark.com/#/playlist/Dudedafool/60797797

Would love any help.

Thanks,
    Alan.

Have you thought about just using Winamp and some of the different radio stations that you can stream thru there? Just find about a dozen different channels with a variety of music on them then use a different channel for each streaming session.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I recommend Pandora. It's a free music thing where you can create your own stations.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well, after a fashion, Pandora is free. You're limited to the amount of time you have unless your account is similar to mine and was grandfathered into the new setup. Now, after like 40 hours of streaming, you can't use it for the rest of the month unless you donate or something like that. I got my account not too long after the site was live and I don't have the limitation ^_^

Comment

Working...
        X