"I Just Can't Let It Go" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
    I've never banned anyone, but I give people infractions when I feel they have been naughty >: ).
    I am a proud survivor of his naughty list.
    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Werderx View Post
      I am a proud survivor of his naughty list.
      <3. I still remember giving it to you too, I think you were my first!
      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
        <3. I still remember giving it to you too, I think you were my first!
        Werdex? Seriously? I never would have guessed.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
          Werdex? Seriously? I never would have guessed.
          Heh.. i had been slightly disgruntled about some of the changes and some people's inability to look stuff up before they posted/asked... In the end i decided to stop posting because i was coming accross as a permanant negative guy... which i'm not.

My lash out at Silverhawk came after the decision was made to hide all old posts and start fresh for Zygor 3.0... In the pocess of doing so, a lot of my posts that were DK walk-throughs, tips, tricks, and/or general knowledge about different aspects of the game were wiped... i'm over it now.... oh wait.... yeah i'm over it. :P
          I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Werderx View Post
            Heh.. i had been slightly disgruntled about some of the changes and some people's inability to look stuff up before they posted/asked... In the end i decided to stop posting because i was coming accross as a permanant negative guy... which i'm not.

My lash out at Silverhawk came after the decision was made to hide all old posts and start fresh for Zygor 3.0... In the pocess of doing so, a lot of my posts that were DK walk-throughs, tips, tricks, and/or general knowledge about different aspects of the game were wiped... i'm over it now.... oh wait.... yeah i'm over it. :P
            Werdex, you've got to let it go man! If not... you may be stuck in this thread forever

Comment

Working...
            X