Cata patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cata patches

I know that they are not even done with this expansion yet, as they are leading up to the final battle for Death Wing. But I was to wonder, about new dallies being added. As there is a empty area within Vashjia (sorry about the spelling) I can guess that Uldoom and Deephelm is basicly done as in with no dallies however that could always be changed or fixed. I havn't really finshes or really started questing in Twilight Highlands to know what the feel of the zone is like.

The question is what is everyones feel for them adding more dallies and which zones do you expect them to be in etc?

I don't think they'll add more to Vashj'ir.
    It looks like they had too big plans for that zone but never got it finished. This zone is split into three parts and you can see that the amount of quests and ideas decrease from subzone to subzone.
    Also Vashj'ir is not very popular because of all this swimming and it's distance to any city.

There was speculation about a 4.4 patch with something like Quel'Danas or the Tournament but I never saw any reliable information. Chaos is the expert for past, present and future content

Comment

Heard nothing about it even today at BlizzCon. Vashj'ir was supposed to get the Abyssal Maw raid and they have totally scrapped it. Will never see the light of day. Said they did something better than that with Firelands.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Although I hated leveling in Vash'jir, I would have thouroughly enjoyed a water-themed raid to go with the other elemental-themed raids.
        85s
        Skippyninja
        Oomatherman
        Judedaniels
        MissRuPaul
        Sumekomovani
        Pattymelt
        Shamwiches
        Twonewon
        Takakoinaba
        Cursesmcgee

Comment