WoW Annual Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WoW Annual Pass

Are you going to or have already opted-in for the WoW Annual pass?

Personally, I run a 6-month billing cycle already. Locking in for a year means a whopping 2 cycles for me. So, I pay my two cycles and get Diablo III free plus a mount in WoW some time after 4.3 drops plus Beta access for the xpac? I'm in.
    Yes
    84.62%
    No
    15.38%

The poll is expired.

Yep already have opted in. And they aren't going to charge me more. Here is how that works. If you go out and buy the Diablo III CE when you put in the key code on the Battle.net site then they credit you that money spent on the CE to the Annual Pass so they won't be charging you twice. So it goes like this:
    I have a WoW 6 month sub buy the annual pass another 6 month charge but they don't charge you for that until you sub expires but it will be a auto charge. But since I'm getting the CE of Diablo III then they will never charge me. They get my money when I go out and buy the CE and I input the CD Key on my Battle.net account and give me my 6 month wow time when my sub expires.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Opted in as soon as I saw it.

Comment

Yep I did it with my account and my sons account well our battlenet accounts. I have another battlenet account for Alliance only but I am not going to sign up for it yet or I may not at all.

Comment

Okay I must have misunderstood the CE thing. I'll only get 4 months credit at most and pay for the rest of the six months which is still fine with me.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

so I commit to 12 month subscription for 180.00. Buy/Upgrade to Diablo 3 collector's edition how does that work? If CE is 90.00 are they just going to credit subscription time or do I just pay the difference for upgrade if purchased online (digital) or do I have to pay full price enter code and be paid back in subscription time. Sheesh I'm confused sorry.

When the deadline to take advantage of this offer?

Comment

Full FAQ Link:http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...FAQ&rhtml=true
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

And to make it easy to find what you're asking:

What if I purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition? If you decide to purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition when it's available, and then choose to add your Collector's Edition license key to the Battle.net account associated with your existing World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion, you will receive all of the benefits associated with the Collector's Edition, plus receive four months of World of Warcraft game time which is eligible towards your 12-month subscription commitment. After you purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition you just need to input the product key into the Battle.net account associated with your World of Warcraft 12-month commitment and that account will then receive the next 4 months of World of Warcraft game time for free. For example, if you already had a month of game time on the associated World of Warcraft account when you input your Diablo III Collector's Edition product key, it would then be 5 months until your next subscription payment was due.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Turns out, Ukraine is outside of Europe. Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by zgdev2 View Post
                    Turns out, Ukraine is outside of Europe. Meh.
                    Don't tell my great-grandmother that. She'll come back from the grave just to die again.

Comment

Originally posted by daeymien View Post
                      Don't tell my great-grandmother that. She'll come back from the grave just to die again.
                      We'd rather do it when we finally-hopefully join Schengen at least. She'd be pleased.

Comment

I opted in, I mean how can you pass up getting D3 for free?.....definately worth in and Tyreals charger looks cool too

Comment

Meh, D3 is only free if you had already planned on having your account up for the next year.

Comment

Originally posted by dulak View Post
                            Meh, D3 is only free if you had already planned on having your account up for the next year.
                            This is the way I see it.

Blizzard is playing it smart giving D3 for "free" with the annual pass.
                            Many, many people have quit WoW (myself included) so of course, people will jump on the opportunity to get WoW and Diablo.

But, I'd rather pay 60 bucks for Diablo, then pay $180 for a WoW sub.

Comment

Well, my WoW account is already gonna be up for the year so I figured D3 plus the other stuff would just be a bonus.

Comment

Working...
                              X