Learning to Raid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning to Raid?

Alright so all these hardcore guilds want only experienced raiders. How can one gain experience if not given any opportunity to try? Who knows maybe one learns quick. Newbie one minute but 3 hours later turn pro? Could happen right?

I been on many realms and many guilds but there isint any that fits what I want and this frustrates me everyday

Any ideas on how to become raid bound player?

See my reply in the other thread. And there isn't a single raiding newbie on the planet who turned pro 3 hours later. Doesn't work that way.

Comment

Since we're nearing the beginning of a new patch, the hardcore guilds want to get their heroic modes out of the way. If you've never done the fights on normal mode (or at all) don't expect them to take you in hopes that you'll learn quickly.

One thing I will suggest is to watch the tankspot vids and/or copy your toon to the PTR. Once you've seen the vids, lead a PuG raid and see the fights for yourself. If you have copied your toon to the PTR and once the new patch goes live you will have a leg up on the content.

Always make sure your gear is enchanted/gemmed properly. TBH make sure you're geared enough to make a good impression and you have all the necessary addons. I can instantly tell if someone is using DBM or BigWigs or not depending on how well they perform during encounters.

Post a link to your armory, I'd like to take a look at the toon you wanna raid with.
      85s
      Skippyninja
      Oomatherman
      Judedaniels
      MissRuPaul
      Sumekomovani
      Pattymelt
      Shamwiches
      Twonewon
      Takakoinaba
      Cursesmcgee

Comment