I'm done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm done.

Well it took a long time but I'm finally finished with WoW. Game has become too much of a childs toy. I have no desire at all to play now. I will probably find something else to hold my attention. Perhaps go back to EQ or Rift. Was a good run but game has become stupid easy now.

Go to SWTOR when it releases. There are one or two UI elements that remind you of WoW, but everything else is completely different. Probably one of the best MMOs to come out in a very long time.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Currently debating between Eve and Rift.

Comment

Eve is nice but it gets boring pretty fast (to me). Rift is just another WoW clone so if you're done with WoW there's no point in Rift. SWTOR sucks you in and keeps you engrossed in the game. Time just flies by while playing because you're having so much fun and get involved in the story line.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yep, def wouldn't recommend Rift if you're done with WoW. Same crap.

Eve, pretty boring (for me as well).

Wait until SWTOR.
          Until then, play some Skyrim!

Comment

Yep. Play Skyrim and laugh at all the physics and AI derps.

Then play SWTOR and lose you social life again for the next few years.

Comment

Hey Dulak don't get rid of your WoW account I got rid of my EQ account when I left for SWG then later on WoW. I wish I didn't cause I could of went back to where I left off oh well. Anyways yeah WoW seems to have more well you can guess what I am going to say lately more so then before. I don't remember which server you played on I believe you said Moongguard but I am not sure which side. I know that server in general has a bad rep already.

I would recommand DDO as skill is more important then gear. Gear helps but skill is more important and most trolls there get hammered on by the gaming communcity. Its similar to how EQ was if you have a bad rep good luck finding a group and or guild. However you will spend money there as it is "free to play" I wish EQ was free to play also but I know EQ 2 is now free to play now.

Anyways good luck in what ever game you decide to play.

Comment

I've no intentions on getting rid of my WoW account. Just won't be playing it. And yep, I was on Moonguard but was there for RL friends so the rest of the idiots didn't bother me much. Currently during my free time I play Eve Online.

Comment

Working...
                X