Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Skinning Guide

1st I just want to say bravo Zygor!

This guide is just fun fun fun. It's taking me all over the world.

2 suggestions so far.

1. Stay in Mulgor until you reach skinning 130
    2. Stay in Hinterlands until you reach skinning 220.

Thumbs up on this guide!

Now.....

Gimme a Herbalism guide that is this much fun!
    Gimme a Mining guide that is this much fun!
    Gimme an Archeology guide of any kind at all! <g>

Those other 3 guides are all included in the purchased Professions guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

hmmm...clever advertising trick haha

Are they online in-game guides like the skinning guide?

Comment

Yes, all of our WoW guides are in-game guides. The only exception to this is the Macro guide which is primarily a web guide available in the Members area with all macro examples available in-game for use via the guide selection window (where you find the skinning and other guides).

Any guides that you don't own have the in-game trial versions automatically installed. However there are no trial versions of the Macro guide, nor the Dungeon & Gear guides since those are still in beta.

Comment

Oh, I only have the skinning guide available online. Not to worry though. I like it so much I'm off to buy the entire Alliance/Horde set of Profession guides.

I don't know how I got the skinning guide but if it had not been there I probably would have never known how kewl these Profession guides are.

Thanks again Zygor, you folks are the best.

Comment

Yeah, each guide has it's own version of a trial. For the Professions guides the trial is the skinning guide by itself. For the Leveling guides you get 1-20 as a trial. Dailies & Events guides you get a few dailies (I think in Northrend) and the guide for the current world event. Pets & Mounts trial gives you just a couple of each. Etc...

When in game just click the small drop down arrow on the guide viewer window to open the guide selection window. On there click the Guides button in the top left and you can find all of the guide categories and in those will be either your purchased guides or the trial guides if you haven't purchased that category yet.

Comment

Why doesn't the skinning guide tell me what zone to go to? I am at 120 skill and at step14. It tells me to follow the path but doesn't tell me what zone the path is in!!! I tried backing up but none of the steps tellyou what zone to go to. Am I missing a peice? Am I supposed to just know what zone to go to?

Comment

Are you using the Alliance or Horde guide?

I know one other person who was having some problems with the Skinning guide over the weekend but we haven't tracked down why yet.

Comment

Alliance guide.

Comment

Ok, I see what's happening here. Step 14 says to "follow the path in the following steps until your Skinning skill is level 150." If you notice I italicized a very important part of that text that you probably just over-looked or misread. That's just a quick step giving you instructions for up-coming steps. Just click the line "Click here to proceed" and the next step will take you to where you need to go. Step 14 is a step that really isn't needed so I'll add this to our list to see about having it removed since it can be confusing.

Comment

Working...
                    X