Zygor 1-85 w/ Heirloom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor 1-85 w/ Heirloom

Having less time than I would like to game, I ventured to find a solution to ease the leveling process which I enjoy and challenge myself with.

I picked up Zygors some time ago. And a few months ago I challenge myself over a weekend to see how fast I could go from 1-85 w/ Heirlooms from 1-80 and as much gold as I needed. I ventured out with 15,000 gold, and a few potions on a Dwarf Warlock.

Last night, in looking through my characters, prepping for Panda, I came across this character. I had left off at Level 84 and 3 Bubbles into it. My /played on it was 2 days 20 hours and some odd minutes. Thank you Zygor for giving me the ability to do this.

Because of this, I am challenging myself again with a Paladin and I will be streaming it on www.twitch.tv/hypercrush1 as I am playing through. So then it dawned on me that I should support Zygor and purchase Panda Upgrade, which I did.

I will be doing the same when Panda hits. I will be streaming and recording my leveling from 85-90 on multiple characters and support them in updates and any bugs I find. I will be testing it in Beta this evening if it works...

Thank you Zygor and catch me on Twitch TV!

- Hyper aka John

The guide viewer that is released right now does not work in MoP beta.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Will it work in Beta or is it only intended for Live Release?

Thank you for the prompt response Cabby.

Comment

It's only intended for the Live servers so the guide viewer is buggy in beta. We will make sure that the guide viewer works for when MoP is released.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X