Great work today, Zygor staff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work today, Zygor staff.

Your servers were a bit shaky at first in terms of downloading the update and forum speed, but 4.0 is AMAZING in every light, as far as I'm experiencing. Brilliant code, awesome staff, and overall great website. Zygor never ceases to impress. Great job, from an allover satisfied customer.

Thank you very much. We really appreciate it. Have fun with the new guide!
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

No problem. Your guides are always top notch.

Comment

you are the best, fast response today , this guides is the best, love the new version, couldnt have been better, keep up the great work

Comment

Love the new version. After a bit of a wobble it all works beautifully now. Zygor is the King!

Comment

I got to admit I was bummed out yesterday because I had just purchased a new guide to go with my others and during the download I ran into a glitch that erased all my guides. ( turns out it was my fault ) At about the same time the Zygor downloader client decided to go on the fritz for several hours. It was only finally late in the day when it all resolved itself.

All I can say is WOW! the new format and guides are simply bloody awesome. Thanks to Cabby for all the help. Even on what had to be a very busy launch day the support from Zygor was there. That truly suprised the hell out of me as I thought no one would be there to answer problems. With my new guide I easily took a new toon to level 11 in just a few hours with the new faster guide. I took my lvl 85 toon to 86 with no problems, the opening battle in MOP was awesome!

Comment

Thank you Zygor & staff for doing such a GREAT job!!

Comment

WoW, your 4.0 rocks!

Thanks a lot guys, i'm a ollover satisfied customer :-)

Greetings from Belgium,

Cloviskatje

Comment

I do have to agree that 4.0 is just nice and simple. Very fun to use and worry free. Love that it can pick the best gear and automtically use flight paths.

Comment

Working...
                  X