Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Job

Hi all at Zygor,

I just wanted to pop by and say thank you for a great job on the MOP guide and version 4 in general. I had a couple of issues with NPC location but apart from that it has been a perfect release. Zygor has definitely added to the experience of this expansion. Some may say it can detract by speeding people through therefore not gaining the entire experience. I say as long as you read the quest text and follow the story you miss nothing. Anyway enough of my chatting.

Thanks Zygor

I have had zygor for a long time now, so when I saw that they were going to get a MOP version I jumped on it. I wish now that I hadn't cause the loremaster version is completely broken. It had me do one area in karasong wilds then it was the end of the guide for that area. Absolutely no guide for jade forest...... totally not worth the money.

Comment

There is no Loremaster guide for the Alliance side because the Leveling guide will get you the Loremaster for that zone.

The Loremaster guides are just extra quests to get the title once you complete the Leveling guides, just like for all the other zones.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X