OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zygor guide's has changed my gaming experience!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor guide's has changed my gaming experience!

I just wanted to say thank you for making this product. I have used other guides before and have never leveled this fast in my life. This has got be be the best guide ever. It has gotten me to 85 in a matter of 3 days's. My girlfriend and I use the guides every day to level new character's and i just wanted to say thank you for making the guides

Grats! My wife is using the guides as well. Completely clueless at the game, but already level 60 after a week or two of playing.
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Thanks for the refreshing experience! My wife and I are very casual gamers, we started playing WoW back in '05'. We stopped playing for a number of reasons in '07'. One main reason was that it got to be so repetative(SP) and frustrating trying to lvl. I mean, playing for 2 solid years and neither one of us had lvl'd a toon past 40! I know that's pretty lame, but, like I said we are very casual players and not into the guild scene.

Anyway, since coming back to WoW in Sept. '12' and using Zygor guides, the game has become fun again and we've lvl'd up at least 20 lvl's! Not such a great accomplishment for the average WoW player, but, for us it is considering we're casual 50 yr. old gamers.

I would and do recommend Zygor guides to any WoW player especially the casual ones and to those who want to power lvl their toons with the least amount of trouble, frustration and wasted time.

Thanks Zygor for developing these guides!
      i5 3570k @ 4.1
      Cooler Master Gemin II s CPU cooler
      Asus P8z77-V
      Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB 1600
      Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD
      Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD
      Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD
      EVGA Superclocked GTX 660 2GB
      Sunbeam Tech Rheosmart 6 fan controller
      Cooler Master Silent Pro 720 power supply
      Rosewill Blackhawk Gaming Mid Tower case w/7 fans
      Win7 Pro / Win8 Pro