Neat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neat.

So far I like it, honestly. Though I think what I like most about it is the presentation and information it offers in a clear and simple format, yet still comes off as giving a professional feeling.

The only negative thing I have to say about it is that I'm quite disappointed to learn the SIS system is offline, as I had hoped to use it with a friend during our RAF bonus.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I also like how much is or rather can be automated with this. Takes out a LOT of the tedious things I just don't like about levelling so I can actually enjoy my characters and the game.

Good to hear you like the guide.
    About the SIS, leveling has become very linear so it is impossible to skip quests inside a zone. However if you outlevel a zone the guide will suggest to move on to the next zone.
    The only problem is that it will require quite some traveling at lower levels because you will outlevel the guide early with the bonus. Sometimes it may be better to stay inside a zone until quests or mobs become grey and then move on to the next zone. It depends on where the next zone is.

Comment

Working...
    X