• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst guide ever

It used to be good, until now.

This series is not included under the operation shieldwall dailies
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32332/t...t-riddle-mercy

or atleast my bloody guide wont find it. When I choose that section in the guide, it just skips it all, form like nr. 46 to nr. 164, broken as hell

I dont know what to do, I just want a guide for this guest section

It's in there and you should see if it you're at 15500 Revered rep with Shieldwall. Are you a lower rep value than that and have the quests available to you?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by bigum89 View Post
      It used to be good, until now.

This series is not included under the operation shieldwall dailies
      http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32332/t...t-riddle-mercy

or atleast my bloody guide wont find it. When I choose that section in the guide, it just skips it all, form like nr. 46 to nr. 164, broken as hell

I dont know what to do, I just want a guide for this guest section
      I know you're frustrated but worst guide ever??

As cabby asked, double check your rep, are you at 15,500 revered with shieldwall?

Its also possible that you need to open your rep for Zygor to see it (hit C, then the reputations tab at the bottom). Some things in WoW have to (for whatever reason I still am unclear of) be opened once for addons to see them (professions for example).
      Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
      Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

The only problem I saw with reputation was that the guide did not notice a reputation level change inside one WoW session. You had to log out or reload the UI. But I think this has been fixed. At least I did not have any problems with Klaxxi and Tillers, even with the 100% reputation bonus. It is only a good ide to start over with those guides after reaching the end to see if some new quests may have opened up. Especially when racing through the Tillers some things may become available that have been skipped a few minutes ago.

Comment

Working...
        X