Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...00531053313051

and that for the wife since shes gonna be healing
    if any of you got a better idea just send me a set up of how u would do it personnaly
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by asterfenix23 View Post
      http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...00531053313051

and that for the wife since shes gonna be healing
      if any of you got a better idea just send me a set up of how u would do it personnaly
      I dont use wowarmory or wowpopular or any other wow-related site for my talent guides if I go outside of the Zygor guide setup.

Try Googling like this.... (protection warrior 3.3 elitist jerks). Your wife would Google resto druid 3.3.......

There are compendiums in there for every spec in a character.

The reason I dont use wow based are questionable talent pics. For my prot pally one of the picks is to take on the damage of the entire group up to I think 5%. Noooooo chance. The group is supposed to stay under my aggro hold. In a raid you plan to get group damage and gather heals according.
      There are lots of schools of thought on this, but Elitist Jerks have a lot of math based trials and algorithms to back up their posts.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
        I dont use wowarmory or wowpopular or any other wow-related site for my talent guides if I go outside of the Zygor guide setup.

Try Googling like this.... (protection warrior 3.3 elitist jerks). Your wife would Google resto druid 3.3.......

The reason I dont use wow based are questionable talent pics. For my prot pally one of the picks is to take on the damage of the entire group up to I think 5%. Noooooo chance. The group is supposed to stay under my aggro hold. In a raid you plan to get group damage and gather heals according.
        There are lots of schools of thought on this, but Elitist Jerks have a lot of math based trials and algorithms to back up their posts.

i built those 2 in 2 minutes each :P

but if i wanted to i could probably come up with the best arena dps talent build in game
        FOR THE HORDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post

my wifes mom told me to go join the elitist jerks cause i put everyone to shame on my server :P from bgs to raids to world pvp i excel at it all and im one of the most devistating warriors and shamans in the game according to my groups no matter who im grouped with i out dps everyone in raids and bgs and tend to be 1st or 2nd in kills (has 72 alliance kills on his orc warrior with 0 deaths and plans on going all the way to 101 kills b4 he dies) im one of those guys that after 5 mintues the alliance stay away from me my wife well lets say we were in a bg on our shamans and i took down 5 alliance all at once and my entire bg was saying wtf am i on lol so after that (still didnt die) the alliance stayed the fuck away from me or when i came after them they would try fearing stunning ect and run like mad so yes i guess in reality i sorta am one of em :P
          FOR THE HORDE!!!

Comment

and thats not just one but 3 servers :P
            FOR THE HORDE!!!

Comment

This threat seemed the most logical area to place this. So here it goes.

I've used your guide on my home computer. I'd never use another, yours is by far the best I've ever tried or seen. just fyi.

But now I am on a different computer, and upon trying to download Zygor's. It has the trial part of the events and whatnot. But the actually leveling guide only goes up to level 60 for me. Which isn't very helpful for my level 72 Shaman.

I'm curious if anybody else is having this problem too. And what can I do to fix this, I don't care about dailies or events, I just want the leveling guide. I am not given a choice of what I want to download. Strange??? thoughts?? Advice???

Comment

Originally posted by kiba12 View Post
                This threat seemed the most logical area to place this. So here it goes.
                Haha, scared me at first! :-P

Try deleting all Zygor folders out of your AddOns folder, then download and install the guides from inside our Members Area.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                X