good work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good work

Hey just tested this and it was aswome and it helped me alot specially with the talents guide but negative thing is that the Questmapguide isnt really correct somewhere and there ..

and dosent let me search for a quest wich i have on the questlist that feature would bring more likely better i mean search for a spec quest you have and want to finish it without scrolling that would be awsome

tumbs up for this gyuide zy

dosent let me search for a quest wich i have on the questlist that feature would bring more likely better i mean search for a spec quest you have and want to finish it without scrolling that would be awsome
    Are you saying that Zygor Guides does not have this feature?

This product does permit you to do things out of order if you desire, it then will catch up with you at a later time since that quest will be marked completed when the Guide says to do it.

On occasion, I have found quests that paid out big that were easy to do, but later in the guide. As I pass through the mid- late- 40's in my levelling, there are small things to be done in the zone I am currently in. I do them, get paid, but then discover they were planned for later in the guide.

The guide does its best to accomplish quest loops (group as many quests from the different givers no mater what the zone) so that when you get into the area to do the quest, there are actually several (like 5 or 6) stacked and sequenced so that you minimize back and forth running backtracking to get an additional kill or drop.

While it does look like you are travelling alot between flight points and ships/zeppelins (a [very] minor gripe of mine) the Guide's system does work. I'm getting max XP with very minimal deaths. And I'm moving quickly up the XP ladder (a batch of quest turn-ins at a quest hub results in 25-33% of a level if not a bit more).

Comment

It seems to me like johank is looking for a feature that would be similar to QuestHelper in that the guides would know about all quests in the game. If this is correct then you won't find anything like that in the guides. The guides are strictly a fast leveling path and don't include any quest information except for the quests in the leveling path.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Don't know about searching for a quest addon. But a list of every quest is in a addon called Everyquest. Combined with Lightheaded it should give you a lot of information about every quest in the game. Look for them on Wowinterface.com.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X