About zygor guides 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About zygor guides 3.0

Is Zygor Guides 3.0 a serperate purchase from regular zygor guides?

Or just a serperate download

To comply with Blizzard's addon policy the actual leveling mod known as Zygor 3.0 will be free. The guides that the mod uses are what cost money. The 3.0 upgrade to your existing purchased guides will be free.

Comment

Ahhh, ok so in 5 days we'll have the upgraded version?

Sorry I thought I had to buy the guide again lol

Comment

Originally posted by round View Post
        Ahhh, ok so in 5 days we'll have the upgraded version?

Sorry I thought I had to buy the guide again lol
        No purchase necessary. Everyone will recieve version 3.0 for free.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Zygor Guides 3.0 Primary/Secondary Modes.

The Illistrous Master Guide Zygor's new interface supports either a detailed or minimal viewing, however as I know people complain to have as minimum usage of screen possible it doesn't justify the fact most quests require additional overviewing. If this were to be applied to real life and your employment superior gave you the request "I want you to photocopy a new document", you know what you need to do. When you reach the print copy though you realize he might want it on certain material, how many copies, when does he need them turned in, and more questions which some don't always dawn on you to think about.

Zygor hardly classifiable as bulk in my honest tribute, if you need me to define bulk and wasted layout give WoW-Pro guides a try--notice the addon use your entire right side of the screen to display unnecessary steps in a additionally lack effort layout. Now of course you get what you pay for, incomplete guides displayed in a distasteful appearance. There are only two guides that I believe makes you happy in all aspects of gaming, Hexigames being second place only because it provides the same bang for your buck. Their guide I have doubts consistently about as I keep thinking "well they cover more", but they charge you more, updates less frequently and I disapprove selling a guide that uses recycled free addons (questhelper, tomtom, etc). Zygor shouldn't worry over 'new' features, they're hasn't a comparable competitor for years and unlikely one should arrive. Try to pull satisfied customers from a product grown and polished as much the game it's associated to.

Zygor 3.0, sounds great! However, you waste your braincells on skin when you should be working the muscle!

Sorry for the circle 360 post.

Comment

Working...
          X