Very nice guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice guide

I was a little hesitant at first to purchase these guides, but i sure am glad i did. Even without the SIS working, I'm still having a blast leveling (and i used to hate leveling). Once the SIS is fixed and with the sleek new 3.0 interface coming soon, ill be able to get my old unfinished characters to 85 in no time.

I'd just like to say Thank you Zygor. And Hi to the rest of the community since this is my first Post.

Glad you like the guides. And welcome to the community. If you have any questions or any problems just post them in the forums and we will try to help as best as we can.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by avannerson View Post
      I was a little hesitant at first to purchase these guides, but i sure am glad i did. Even without the SIS working, I'm still having a blast leveling (and i used to hate leveling). Once the SIS is fixed and with the sleek new 3.0 interface coming soon, ill be able to get my old unfinished characters to 85 in no time.

I'd just like to say Thank you Zygor. And Hi to the rest of the community since this is my first Post.
      We're all glad you decided to join the Zygor team, and don't fret SiS will be up soon than you know and leveling will be even faster than you are experiencing now =)

And, let me be the SECOND to welcome you to the community, if you ever need help please use the search function and if nothing comes up, don't hesitate to make a post, many of us will be very happy to help.
      Forum mods and non forum mods.
      Last edited by dudedafool; December 1, 2010, 04:42 PM. Reason: Had to change first to second since Chaos is some sort of ninja.

Comment

Working...
      X