updated from trial to paid alliance guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updated from trial to paid alliance guide

how do i know it updated from trial to paid guide. plus one more this if i leave a character specific leveling zone to another kingdom will the guide now start from there

Make sure you username and password are in the settings of the guide. Click the repair button. In the updater it will say Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance or Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde if you have the paid version. If you move to another starting area the you need to choose that area. Say if you have a level 1 Dwarf and you want to go to the Level 1 Night Elf starter area the you would need to choose the Level 1-10 guide for the Kalimdor. Hover the guide title bar and click the gear that roll out and choose a guide from there.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
      Make sure you username and password are in the settings of the guide. Click the repair button. In the updater it will say Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance or Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde if you have the paid version. If you move to another starting area the you need to choose that area. Say if you have a level 1 Dwarf and you want to go to the Level 1 Night Elf starter area the you would need to choose the Level 1-10 guide for the Kalimdor. Hover the guide title bar and click the gear that roll out and choose a guide from there.
      thx for quick response. one of the reasons i bought the guide.

Comment

Your welcome any more questions just make another thread.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
          Your welcome any more questions just make another thread.
          Same problem, so left it here. i corrected and went to the 20-25 area, which was set at 15-20. but now it says the guide is now complete at number 1 and does nothing when i click next to 2. I also did the repair, which appeared to reload everything. Also when i switched to the 20-25 guide the wow's lua error screen appeared

Comment

That means that the guide didn't install correctly and it still thinks you have the Trial version installed.

Go into your WoW/Interface/AddOns directory and delete the 2 Zygor folders. Then follow the instructions here to make sure it gets installed correctly: http://www.zygorguides.com/help/windows.php
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              That means that the guide didn't install correctly and it still thinks you have the Trial version installed.

Go into your WoW/Interface/AddOns directory and delete the 2 Zygor folders. Then follow the instructions here to make sure it gets installed correctly: http://www.zygorguides.com/help/windows.php
              i will give it a shot. thx.

Comment

Let me know if you still have any more problems. I'll be checking into the forums quite often most of the night while at work.

Comment

Originally posted by janatar View Post
                  i will give it a shot. thx.
                  OK, i went to the add on area during sign and unchecked the 2 zygore boxes. if this is not what you meant how to i get to WoW/Interface/AddOns directory ?

Comment

On your hard drive, not in game. Not sure which operating system you're using, but if it's Vista or Win7 the directory should be C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns. If you're using XP it should be C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                      On your hard drive, not in game. Not sure which operating system you're using, but if it's Vista or Win7 the directory should be C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns. If you're using XP it should be C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns.
                      had to remove add ons and guide works perfectly now. thx

Comment

Glad to hear it's all working now.

Comment

Working...
                        X