My Zygor Testimonial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Zygor Testimonial

Well let me say it this way, it's worth the money.

Zygor guide is worth the money, but for me, maybe a little expensive (not that I'm cheap, i just think ALL wow guides are expensive) but, of all expensive guides, zygor is the one you might want to try out.

I got mine today, i was level 37 and i was completely stuck, completely. I didn't know where to go, like which city, i didn't know where to quest, and i couldn't find any help on the internet.

Luckily me, i found some guides on the net.. i was going to give it a try. (Ive been playing wow for 1 week now, not played time, like 1 week since i bought it, and i never used guides *yep new to wow*) Before i bought the one i was on, i wanted to look at some others, and i found zygor.

Great price, with great offer, you get the 80-85 for free! (i ordered alliance + horde levelng guide 1-85 for 60$)

Let's go to the stars.

Well, unlikely, I'm one of those who don't like small bugs, like NPC is another place, or the quest does not even exist.

I'm level 40 now, from 37-40 i met 3 bugs, 2 with the quest wasn't even there, 1 npc was another place (not too far away). I can't really say the names, as i don't rly remember, it was somewhere 37-38 leveling on guide.

I want to give zygor guide 4.5/5 stars, now you probably think "why doesn't he give 5?" well, as i said, i don't like small bugs at all. But HONESTLY zygor is SO close to gain the 5'th star (the quest bugs and hard to use for newbs)

You are probaly wondering, why not the fifth? Well, zygor is hard for a newb like me to learn to use it. I don't know how i found it hard, but i just did.

This is my testimonial for Zygor Guides, i hope you understand me (from Denmark)
    And i really hope, zygor will fix the quest bugs, and maybe make the UI/Interface/or what it's called a little easier to use.

4.5/5 Golden Stars from me

Best Regards,
    Lani

Star edit reason:
    I wanna add something.
    Yep, 4.5/5 stars.
    I had no idea the costumer service help would be this fast and helpful.

What more can you ask for? Great service and great guide.
    The fifth will reach when easier interface and quest bugs (;
    Last edited by lani; December 5, 2010, 12:50 PM. Reason: edited bit

We are sorry that you have run into these problem with the guides. The Zygor team is working as fast as they can to fix them. The reason right now it's so hard for a new person to use the guide right now is because of the SIS function is not working. You see it works like this to get the people synced up for the guide. Start at step 1 level 1 of the guide and right click and it will eventually stop in your level range and you start from there. It's a really good function of the guides. It's like I said the problem is that it's not workinkg righjt now to do that. We hope after that is fixed that you will come back and upgrade us to 5 stars.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

you can get 80-85 to free if you bought horde and ally :P, anyways there are some bugs like on my hunter i went to do the first quest for level 20-25 and none of the npcs where there.
      realm: vashj
      battlegroup: whirlwind

Comment

Let's see what Zygor Guide 3 will bring us, I'm pretty sure it will push up to the fifth star

btw, thanks for the help.

Edit: You are saying if i click right click it takes me to the quest i have to do and haven't completed? if yes, where to right click?

Comment

The down arrow. In this version of the guide. But thats only if the sis is working which it's not. In version 3.0 of the guide you would right click the right arrow.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

That sounds cool
            By the way, is it allowed for me to use Zygor Guide on other computers? i don't mean to GIVE it to others.

Some like this.
            If i go to a friends house and he has 2 computers, and i have WoW on my usb (which i do) am i allowed to USE zygorguide on that computer and not save it to the computer put keep it on the USB?

Comment

Yes you can do that. As long as you don't put it on that computer. The only guideline for Zygor guides is that you may only install it on computers you have full time access to. So you can use on the USB drive but just don't try to install it on they're computer.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Alright, sounds fair.

My last question.
                Silly but, zygor unlocks all maps right?(for me it does)
                Isn't that kinda maphack and bannable? Or?

Comment

No revealing the full map is not bannable. A lot of map addons do that.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I wanna add something.
                    Yep, 4.5/5 stars.
                    I had no idea the costumer service help would be this fast and helpful.

What more can you ask for? Great service and great guide.
                    The fifth will reach when easier interface and quest bugs (;

Comment

Originally posted by lani View Post
                      I had no idea the costumer service help would be this fast and helpful
                      Some days it seems like us Mods take shifts. I still have no idea when Chaos actually sleeps, but I just woke up an hour ago.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm mostly a night owl. It's hard to get me into bed before 12 am
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Ok, so you're 2nd shift and I'm 3rd shift. Now we just need to get on Kam and Silver to help pick up the slack during 1st shift.

Comment

On here yes but at my job I'm first shift there from 8am-5pm. Or would that be second? I am the last guy there usually. I close the building down for the night then the floor guy comes in and take over. Hmm?
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

8a-4p is 1st shift, 4p-mid is second, mid-8a is 3rd shift, traditionally. Some companies do slightly different times. I work 3rd shift, but since I'm able to be online very often while at work I can still cover a lot of questions here during that time. Guess that would mean I'm the only Mod around then at 4am.

Comment

Working...
                              X