zygor saved my marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zygor saved my marriage

I've been an rpg gamer since the 80's when they where called text adventures, and in that time i have always had an rpg of one sort or another to eat up my free time. ultima online almost cost my my marriage, but when my account got hacked I lost intrest in trying to get everything back that I had worked for years to get, but then along came wow and I had a whole 'nother world to learn and figure out all the rules to. now my lovely bride of 30 years has always known of my addiction to computers and their affiliated games, but the time I was spending on wow was starting to make her feel a bit put out. so I started trying out different addons to make game play less time consuming. I tried several different guides but I still wound up having to back track and figure things out on my own. then I found zygor and now I can just get on for a couple hours in the evening or weekends and get my fix and still have time for the rest of my life. thanks zygor you most likely saved my marriage and my sanity <wink>.
    on a side note, how many out there are taking the day of the 7th off work? lol

I took all next week off, yay Holidays.

Comment

I took a week of leave lol

Comment

Working...
      X