They say screenshot or it didnt happen... sooooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They say screenshot or it didnt happen... sooooo

I could of erased out all of my player names but meh if a member of the zygor guide wants to chat im all for it.

F.Y.I.... This screeny doesnt include my level 80 hunter on a different server, and a level 80 warlock on a different account.

Thanks to Zygor and his group of dedicated personnel, i go from 1-80 in, (fastest time) 4 days, 8 hours.

Even with the SIS system down, it doesn't take much to realize you can skip a level guide to catch up with your current level.

I got this guide when i first started playing wow, and honestly couldn't imagine EVER leveling a character without it, which is why i didn't hesitate to upgrade my account to include the new 80-85 guide. I know come hell or high water, Zygor and his people will produce a guide that could never be touched by an other competitor, if that's what you want to call them... me, i call them wasting they're time! lol
    Level 85 Druid (7 days )
    Level 84 Paladin (8 days)(First)
    Level 80 Hunter (7 Days)
    Level 80 Death Knight (who cares :P)
    Level 80 Mage (7 days)
    Level 80 Warlock (7 days)
    Level 80 Rogue (4 days 8 hours o_0)
    Level 80 Priest (6 days)

Congrats on all the 80's!

in the short time I've been a member, Zygor has given me two 80's. I'm currently working on the 3rd one, a lock in honor of the man and his team who made it all possible.

I went to a cousins house who is in the Navy and lives off base. Camp Pendleton. He took me to Howie's gaming in California and everyone there was playing WoW, I couldn't even think about logging on WoW without Zygor's guide loaded. Sadly, I played Black ops for my entire time there.

Curse you Zygor for making this product so damn awesome.

Comment

I'm soooo jealous!

That's what I want to do. Have an 80/85 of every class. So far I only have paladin and deathknight

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
        Curse you Zygor for making this product so damn awesome.
        Totally agree! lol

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
        I'm soooo jealous!

That's what I want to do. Have an 80/85 of every class. So far I only have paladin and deathknight
        Well to be completely frank i doubt i'd have 2 level 80's if it wasnt for this guide! its so easy to level.. you start a toon, then next thing you know your shooting off the fireworks you get from hitting level 80! lol
        Level 85 Druid (7 days )
        Level 84 Paladin (8 days)(First)
        Level 80 Hunter (7 Days)
        Level 80 Death Knight (who cares :P)
        Level 80 Mage (7 days)
        Level 80 Warlock (7 days)
        Level 80 Rogue (4 days 8 hours o_0)
        Level 80 Priest (6 days)

Comment

Working...
        X