Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Way Review of the Top 3 Leveling Guides

Found this online http://www.wowdork.com/leveling-guide-reviews.php

Most reviews credit Zygor. However, sometimes I find Dugi's at the top.

Perhaps some of the features of the other ones could be added as a suggestion to Zygor.

Go Zygor! :P

Yeah, ZG is usually at the top of any review because unlike ZG's competitors, ZG is designed to be easy to use... as well as fast and efficient.

SiS is one of the features that sets it apart from the competition.

Comment

Well, I don't usually reply to these threads but having ghostwritten many guide reviews , I can tell you that Zygor's is always at the top of my reviews. I buy and try them all - Zygor's has yet to be beaten overall as far as ease of use, customization, updates (not just the GUI but the steps) and customer support.

So grats to you guys who actually do it right and have for all the years I have been a member.
      *scurries off to upgrade my zygor's to cata*

Comment

Sweet, thanks a lot chimera . Have fun!
        It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

I've tried both zygor's and others (which I won't name here but others have) and the only thing I would want zygor to do differently is include a list of all the quests in a zone for achievements sake. Other than that I use zygor and never.look back. I know there are some problems with the cata release but other guides are having the same sort of issues.

Comment

Originally posted by rweishaar View Post
            I've tried both zygor's and others (which I won't name here but others have) and the only thing I would want zygor to do differently is include a list of all the quests in a zone for achievements sake. Other than that I use zygor and never.look back. I know there are some problems with the cata release but other guides are having the same sort of issues.
            I believe he has plans to do this, but I don't think it'll be with the leveling guides, I'm sure it will be in the Achievement guide he plans on releasing sometime in 2011.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the info dude.

Comment

Working...
              X