Just in time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in time

Thanks Zygor and team, I just managed to get the last class to level 80. I now have one Alliance character of every class ready for Cataclysm.

GRATS Cartman
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
      GRATS Cartman
      Jesus, congrats Cartman. My goal with Zygors is to do exactly what you have done, though split off between the horde and alliance.

I bet you'll never get bored playing all those different classes.
      All you need to do now is level working professions to compliment each of your chars. You'll be a banking machine.

Comment

Btw, in case you aren't aware of it yet, none of your char links work since they changed the website location to the new battle.net. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          Thanks Zygor and team, I just managed to get the last class to level 80. I now have one Alliance character of every class ready for Cataclysm.
          Thank YOU Cartman for all of your temporary fixes .
          It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
            Btw, in case you aren't aware of it yet, none of your char links work since they changed the website location to the new battle.net. =)
            Thanks for the info, fixed that. Until Blizzard decides to change something again...
            And I have leveled working professions, got all at 450. But I don't have special raid recipes as I spent too much time questing.
            The next goal is to have at least one character with fishing 525... Every char has cooking at 350, thanks to the pilgrim's week and Zygor's cooking guide.

I can only recommend to play every class at least to level 60. It is a lot of fun to play around with all those different abilities. The onyl character that was pretty boring was the hunter before patch 4.0. But with the changed mechanics he became pretty funny to play. I am questing along with a fried who plays a hunter too. Can you imagine what two hunters do to those poor Northrend creatures?

Comment

*DING*
              First character hit level 85 yesterday. Mages rock.
              Took me 24 hours and 48 minutes from 80 to 85. And I leveled mining to 525 and read quest texts...

Comment

Working...
              X