Love the guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the guides

I have always thought about buying a guide and figured why should I? Being cheap by nature always made me use the free ones. I finally broke down and bought this one. I am loving it. I bought the 85 version for both ally and horde(never know if I decide to roll an ally down the road). I try to do things as efficiently as possible and wow, this has done it for me. The free guide I used to use had me doing group quests and difficult quests that were far more trouble than they were worth.

I tried the guide out on 2 level 70 toons and was very pleased with how quickly the leveling process went so I was really looking forward to Cataclysm. Well, I wasnt disappointed. I hit 82 last night before I logged off and I believe I only played for around 5 hours. I was happy with that since most of my guildies were on for a heck of a lot more than that and didnt come close. I was also very happy that I wasnt one of those people asking in general if anyone knew where such and such was for their quest.

Great job Zygor
    Thanks
Working...
X