Simply Amazing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply Amazing.

I'm glad I purchased the Alliance Levelling Guide because it really gave me the opportunity to want to try out other classes; It's so easy to follow and no matter which class I decide to level, it feels easy.

Thank-you Zygor Guides!

Be careful with that or I'll have to sign you up for my Alt-a-holics Anonymous meetings.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You'd better sign me up the Cabby. They say the first step in realizing you have a problem is admitting you have a problem. Well, here goes: Hi, my name is Dulak, and I'm an altoholic. I have 8 characters on one server and 4 on another. *now comes the incessant sobbing*

Comment

You've got nothing to worry about. You're curable. Me on the other hand, I have to keep deleting characters so I can start new ones due to that stupid 50 character limitation.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I don't have very many alts; I have a 55 Hunter, 67 Death Knight and I rolled a priest and druid after purchasing the guide. .

Comment

Originally posted by rapidbunny View Post
            I don't have very many alts; I have a 55 Hunter, 67 Death Knight and I rolled a priest and druid after purchasing the guide. .
            Don't worry, you'll be making more before you know it, I have tons of alts I never planned on leveling thanks(or maybe no thanks) to zygor

Comment

I've had the guide for a while, I probably would have made more alts but my computer kept breaking so I'm waiting for my new one :d. Really can't wait, I'm going to have to purchase the cataclysm version too since I'm probably going to role a Worgen when I get my new PC.

Comment

Is it the guide... or the new expansion... or both. It seems I am leveling a lot quicker than before, with a lot less deaths. I am now at 38 on a worgen and it took less than 22 hours... just straight questing, no battle grounds, or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchells_2007 View Post
                  Is it the guide... or the new expansion... or both. It seems I am leveling a lot quicker than before, with a lot less deaths. I am now at 38 on a worgen and it took less than 22 hours... just straight questing, no battle grounds, or anything.
                  I remember the old days of leveling, I used to hit level 25 in about 23ish hours and thought that was amazing and at the time it was amazing but it wasn't bad either. Now in that time I could hit level 40, maybe higher if I used Heirloom gear.

Blizzard is constantly making this game easier and easier for casuals to play.

Comment

Working...
                  X