Simply amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply amazing

It is amazing that we paid for a unfinished product. you have to click quests that you finish because it doesn't see that you have finished. and jumps ahead so when you go to the next step the quest giver or finisher isn't there.
    I could of donated $ to Carbonite and got the same thing, well not exactly it removes the quest you just finished. I thought this was a program to do quests that would benefit the toon your playing rather than just getting gear you can't use. it seems im constantly going to spots where no quest giver is an having to back chase quests and mark them done before i can continue. Utterly disapointed.

We are sorry that you have had a bad time with the product. The reason that you are having problems with our product is this link: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ed..-Hopefully.
    We didn't expect all the changes that blizzard would do between the beta and release of the new expasion. It worked perfectly in the beta but blizzard changed alot of the npc id's and quest id's. I myself have had this product for under a year and it is one of the best things I have ever spent money on. I am confident that Zygor and his team will get the SIS working soon and then the product will be the best guide again that money can buy.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The skipping of quests should be solved if you make sure the SIS is disabled (options, dynamic progress, slider to 80 and checkboxes unchecked).
      With this settings the Northrend and Cataclysm guides work pretty well now. There are some small problems with quests that you can only accept after doing the next step, these are mostly known and will be solved soon.
      I played one character through the entire 80-85 guide and am very pleased with the quality of the guide. I don't know about the 1-60 guide though, I only played a character to level 26 so far but also without big problems.

It is always not very nice if product does not work from the first minute as intended. But with the huge amount of new content it surely was a nearly impossible task to get everything 100% working in such a short time. The old 1-60 guide had years to become the perfect guide it was and the old content was playable for years so every quest chain and path was well known. Now we have not only hundreds of Cataclysm quests but also thousands of new 1-60 quests.

Comment

Working...
      X