Skeptical at first but pleasantly surprised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skeptical at first but pleasantly surprised

As the title of this thread mentions, I was very skeptical of the idea of a leveling guide when I first read up on the Zygor system but thought "why not give it a try?"

After purchasing the guide, for a reasonable price I might add considering all the work that the Zygor team puts into the guide, constantly working out bugs and updating, I was actually quite blown away. I have used the guide a number of times for multiple toons and I have gotten through the level spread in times I never thought possible. Not only that, but with the quests that the guide suggests doing, I never need to buy gear since the quest rewards keep me properly geared for future quests, thus saving me a lot of money I would have otherwise wasted at the Auction House.

The smart injection system is also another amazing innovation of Zygor's guides. I find it extremely useful that I can click one button and instantly the guide takes into consideration my level and finds a quest that is appropriate for where I currently stand, as well as skipping steps which may be sub-optimal in the event that I use items like Heirloom gear.

Lastly, while some people may not think that the in game talent advisor is beneficial, I personally find that it is VERY useful in that if I decide to respec or am starting a new character, I can use the talent advisor as so to not have to Alt+Tab when I gain a new talent point, go to WoW armory, look up a players spec, memorize it/write it down, then go back in to destribute the points. The talent advisor really is a very useful tool when it comes down to it.

Although many people will argue with the price of the guides, I believe that the price is justifiable in that the amount of time that is required to script the guides, find the optimal talent builds and to find the most efficient questing path does require a lot of time and effort. I personally will always use Zygor guides and will continue to suggest the use of them to fellow WoW players in the future.

Keep up the good work Team Zygor!

- Darien 42

Hey thanks, glad you like the guides! :-)
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X