Very Impressed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Impressed....

Over all I am quite happy with the guide so far. I initially got the horde guide with the intention of leveling a new toon, but pretty soon RL friends of mine wanted me to level an existing 73 ally with them...

1-25 horde goblin was a breeze, everything worked exactly as intended and as a result of that experience I opted to get the alliance guide as well(I guess I should have gotten both at the same time). I was unaware that the SIS wasnt working, so it took a bit of fidgeting to get myself manually injected, but after that small rough patch things are going smoothly. Given that this is a paid program, I would have liked to see some notice about the malfunctioning SIS on the landing page...with an expected ETA.

One thing I noticed that I liked was that the guide doesn't seem to skip over fun stuff, and its managed to keep me happily geared as I progress. I will keep you posted once I reach 80/85 with more feedback.

So far its money well spent. I haven't had tab out of wow once for external information.

Thanks

Glad you like them. And the SIS is fixed for the 1-60 portion ONLY of the guide now.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Changed to Very impressed.

This guide has proved to be excellent. Bugs are few and far between, forum support is above what you would expect. The guide has kept me on track from 73 to 81 in just a few days.

I will be getting the dailies guide when its updated for cata.

I wish I could remove the word mostly from my original title.

Thanks!

Comment

Happy Changed it for you.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X