It is soooo easy to level with Zygor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is soooo easy to level with Zygor

I am not a hardcore WoW player. When I level I like to use my time usefull. And that is what Zygor guides gives me. At this time I have:
    leveled my druid from 80 to 85
    leveled my shaman from 80 to 85
    leveled my warlock from 80 to 82
    leveled my new hunter 1 to 55
    without any real problems at all and not by playing hours a day. But just because Zygors guides are so easy to use AND are so good in telling you what to do next.

I also like the fact that Zygor guides skips quests when the guide is behind on your level (SIS). Ofcourse I also like the way you can change the look and feel of the guide to your own taste. And do not forget Zygor guides also brings you guides to get achievements and much more. This really is the most complete guide as far as I can tell.

One thing I do not like is the talent advisor though. It tells me which talents to pick but that does not tell me how to play with the talents it advices me. I always pick other talents because they seem to be more appropriate to my play style. So if I might give a tip to Zygor. It would be nice if you also told how you expect us to play with your chosen talents...

But everything together. After trying different guides I can honestly say that Zygor guides is the guide for me. I have told all my friends to get it if they wanted an easy leveling experience. So if you are reading this to make up your mind. Don't look any futher. Zygor is as good as it gets...

/wave
    Last edited by biteside; December 28, 2010, 04:26 AM. Reason: Typo's

Hmm, good point about the talents, we'll see what we can do. :-) Glad you like the guides, thanks for letting us know!
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X