Money well spent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money well spent

We'll after much deliberation I parted with some cash and bought the Alliance and Horde levelling guide.

I have two lvl85 characters, a Druid and Death Knight that I levelled conventionally (meaning I ran round aimlessly for a good few hours). I now have a plethora of other characters on their way up the ranks, and couldn't bare the thought of going through the process again, especially with the new quest lines, meaning experience I'd gained from levelling my previous characters, was pretty much useless, in terms of where to go, and what to do.

I was expecting a long wait whilst the file downloaded and was installed, however much to my surprise, the whole process took a matter of minutes. I was soon eagerly logging on to my Warrior to test out my new Add-on.

What a difference a day makes!
    No more switching between Map and Quest Log....Everything I needed to know was displayed on screen. Co-ordinates and written instructions of where to go, who to talk to, what to kill, and what to pick up, all conveniently displayed in the tidy user interface.

The SIS worked a treat too. A quick click of a button had the UI skipping through all the quests I had completed, until it caught up with my questing history. I was then prompted to go to a location and pick up my next quest, perfect!

I spent around 3 hours levelling various characters, and can honestly say, I made more progress in those 3 hours than I would ever have before.

A very big thumbs up from me!
    lvl85 Balanced Druid - Platty
    lvl85 Unholy Deathkinght - Overiord
    lvl35 Fury Warrior - Razorice
    lvl32 Protection Paladin - Krateos
    lvl31 Arcane Mage - Andvari

Its always good to see someone getting good use of the Guides and were glad your enjoying them. Welcome to our Family here. Let us know if you ever have any questions.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X