BEST Leveling Guide available !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEST Leveling Guide available !!!

I want to advise anyone interested in buying a WoW leveling guide to purchase this product. It is hands down the best guide out there. It provides a very "easy to use" interface, clear step by step instructions from one quest to another and even where to hearthstone at, it doesn't get any easier than that. The guide updates frequently and that's worth the investment right there.

I am an occasional gamer (1 to 2 hours a day, if I'm lucky) and I was able to go from level 12 to 60 in a week (5 days). In my opinion, that is exceptional. I cannot support this product enough, buy it, you won't reget it.

Thanks! Glad you like the guide
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm sure people can, but i'm curious... can anyone that isn't already a member see this post while it sits in this section of the forums?
      I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Yep. You can indeed be a lurker (guest) and read the forums. I did for quite a while before I purchased. Can't post as a lurker but you can read.

Comment

Originally posted by dulak View Post
          Yep. You can indeed be a lurker (guest) and read the forums. I did for quite a while before I purchased. Can't post as a lurker but you can read.
          Nice. Thanks for the reply.
          I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
          X