OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now a Rogue Level 85! Thanks to my Zygor :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now a Rogue Level 85! Thanks to my Zygor :)

When I first started playing wow I had no idea what I was doing, at level 23 or so I got stuck with no quests to do in the area I was, start checking on the web to end up on the zygor guide website. Looked good so i bought the guide, installed it and there I went. Found quests in 2 minutes and what was great is that Zygor tell me exactly where to go and find what's needed. Questing with a Rogue toon is very difficult at low level, but with zygor most of the time i was cloaking myself and headed exactly where I needed to go, saving lots of time! When I finaly got my flying mount then it was soooo easy with Zygor!

Now i am leveling an alt mage, went from level 1 to 35 in 4 nights with the help of Zygor and couple of pieces of Bta gear. Zygor is like anything else, you have to learn how to use it, it is very easy to learn but take the time to do it. Glyphing a rogue is very complicated, with some advises from zygor I managed to glyph it just about right.

There are a few glitches here and there but if so just skip and move on to the next quest!
    All we need from Zygor is a guide to find very rare items

I recommend this guide to all, noobs as well as older gamers!

Thanks guys, you made me love the game.

Granmanitou

Dentarg - Horde
    Rogue 85 (Area 52)
    Mage 85 (Dentarg)
    Mage 85 (Area 52)
    Priest 85 (Area 52)
    Warlock 85 (Area 52)
    DK 85 (Area 52)
    Mage 85 number 2 (Area 52) yes I like mages lol
    Druid 85
    Warlock 85 (Dentarg)
    Shaman 85 (Area 52)
    Next? Pally or mage

Thanks for the compliment! We are now working to get our Smart Injection System ready to make it even easier than ever to just plug into the game and get going. Its always nice to see a fellow gamer excited about playing again!
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X