Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You made my girlfriend happy :)

Hi Zygor Guys

I just wanted to tell you that you made World of Warcraft for my girlfriend and me enjoyable again.

We don't need to read stupid textbased Guides anymore and everytime we log in to think about it where to go to. Especially for us, who play not every week. In addition that we have been so demotivated with the burning crusade part we almost skipped the Game. But you saved Blizzard some customers .

You even managed with your product that my girlfriend even started to play twinks on her own, because now I don't need to guide her through quests while I am at work .

So thanks alot, you are every penny worth!

Glad you 2 are enjoying the guides.

With the title there I was trying to figure out when I was over at your place.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post

Hahahahhahaha, you always make me laugh, Cabby.

And, we all love happy Girlfriends, more game time is always wonderful.

I'm still trying to find a way to get my GF to play a video game... How you lucky men do it, I will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post

LoL Yeah !!! Well if you are the next time in Switzerland by my girlfriend please stay for a Raclette (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raclette)

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
          Hahahahhahaha, you always make me laugh, Cabby.

And, we all love happy Girlfriends, more game time is always wonderful.

I'm still trying to find a way to get my GF to play a video game... How you lucky men do it, I will never know.
          Well honestly, I just got lucky because she was gaming anyway different offline games already. So it wasn't difficult at all to get her to play mmos.

Comment

Damn, wish I had the luxury to travel around. I'd definitely be up for some home cooked cheese dishes.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... Just don't uninstall the guides and you should be ok.
              85s
              Skippyninja
              Oomatherman
              Judedaniels
              MissRuPaul
              Sumekomovani
              Pattymelt
              Shamwiches
              Twonewon
              Takakoinaba
              Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
                Get her Rez. With the accessory. :P

Comment

Originally posted by zgdev View Post
                  Get her Rez. With the accessory. :P
                  LOL. That's definitely the best way to get all the ladies to play games right there.
                  It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

I'm doing the exact same thing; using Zygor guides to make use of the limited time I have to play WoW with my girlfriend in the most effective and efficient way possible. These guides have been so helpful in that.

Comment

Working...
                    X