OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I was waiting for yes! Thank you zygors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I was waiting for yes! Thank you zygors.

I mean that too, I been waiting for them to come up with the loremaster part, but what I am glad about is that it didn't cost us the ones who paid for the guide already something extra. Not trying to start anything so please read after this. Dugi is offering something similar but having a dungeon guide with it. Now the dungeon guide I can see with maybe a arhievement etc but like Zygors said it should be part of the leveling side of the guide.

Now if Zygors can add the outlands dallies, and a proffession guide which could be included with Gold guide. So in a sense I am saying thank you and also asking for a suggestion.

Glad you like the guide.
    There's a user guide by Dragonhawk for the BC Quel'danas dailies:
    http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...-to-QD-dailies
    I don't know if the integration of user guides works currently, after the update yesterday I had problems with them. When I have some time I'll look into this (unless the Zygor team is faster ).

Comment

Ok, I forget some people here made their own guides for the guide well the addon I mean hehe. I will give it a try in a few been having issues login into WoW lately since I updated to a newer system and went with another ISP.

Comment

Working...
      X