Here's What I Love About Zygor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's What I Love About Zygor

I'm sure most people on this forum would agree that as a leveling guide, Zygor's is an exception product. Believe me when I say I know a thing or two about leveling guides. I've used Joana's. I've used Dugi's. I've even used the horrible and outdated Hayden Hawke's leveling guide (yes, she has one, but don't ask me why she has one). For me Zygor is tops, but it's not just the guide that sets them apart. Where I think Zygor shines is in how much time, effort, and thoughtfulness is put into these guides.

I mean, let's be fair here. SIS is cool, but the other guides have cool add-ons, too. If it were just about straight up technology, the distinction wouldn't be as clear cut (heck, I could get neat add-ons for free if that's all that mattered). However, when it comes to updates, fixes, and quality assurance, Zygor is just so far ahead of the rest. You're never going to find a system that is bug free (Zygor is no exception), but it's great to know that with Zygor there is a team of people trying their best to fix them as they arise.

Additionally, I just love how much they care about their products in general. Zygor isn't interested in soiling it's reputation in order to make a quick buck from a half-baked guide to uselessness. They could easy come out with a make shift gold guide explaining how the auction house works (like 3000 other guides out there). But like the mindset of Pixar, they want to focus on making quality products that are needed.

This is what I admire most about Zygor. I don't feel like it's all about making money (although I'm sure they don't mind a good profit). When I go to other vendors, I feel like product has been slapped together specifically for the purpose for selling something as opposed to doing what the product was intended to do. They're not all horrible, but you just don't feel the time and effort and the love. In fact, I guess what it all boils down when it comes to Zygor Guides is that I love the love.

Thanks, Zygor, for making a great product! I'm anxiously waiting your professions guide (or achievement guide, I guess that would be cool, too). Let us hope that it kicks butt and that it doesn't detract from your ability to keep the leveling guide fresh and up-to-date

Peace,
    Proud Owner of a level 80 (or higher) Mage, Shaman, Warrior, Death Knight, Paladin, Rogue, Druid, Priest, Warlock...

...and a 47 hunter...

...who I dislike.

Hey thanks, we appreciate that! :-D
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X