OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're looking to purchase this guide..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're looking to purchase this guide..

Honestly, all I can say is just do it already! This is by far the best World of Warcraft questing guide out there, and it's constantly updated to be coherent with patches and new content. With the recent introduction of the SIS, it's really a no-brainer. I don't have any screen shots to post like others do, but I can tell you I've leveled a Paladin to 83 so far in 3 days and about 9 hours of played time, and that includes me stopping in Stormwind every so often to put stuff on the auction house, raise my professions, etc, etc (granted I did have some heirlooms and guild exp bonus). But seriously, with all the content in World of Warcraft, even if you have a few 85's (as I do), and think you know the majority of quests, the guide tells you exactly where to go.

My biggest compliment to the Zygor team was their pinpoint directions. Sure you could use the mini map to see the general area you have to go in, but in many quests in the game, the objective is up the stairs and to a certain room to the left, which the guide will fully explain. Or, where the mini map is irrelevant in certain caves, Zygor will show you the direct path you need to take to get in, get out, and earn as much exp as possible.

I bought this guide awhile back, when I was leveling my first char in about 4 years from fresh. I bought the guide hesitantly, thinking that since I was already level 82, how much could this guide offer me. Boy was I surprised. Not only did it make the end-game quests much easier to understand, I saved a lot of time reading through directions by NPCs. But it doesn't stop there. Once I hit 85, it gave me directions on how to do MANY dailies, world event walkthroughs, and now recently how to even accomplish the Loremaster title, meaning it has a guide for every zone in the game. Honestly, what else could you ask for ?

If you're actually interested in the Lore though, you can still read it if you want, or if you want to quest and raise your character as fast as possible, it features an auto accept and auto turn in feature.

I don't know what else to say really. But thanks Zygor. Working 65 hours a week between two jobs made it a LOT more easier to play WoW and be productive in my 1-2 hr play sessions a day. I forget how much I paid for the guide, but it was worth every penny.

Were very glad to hear you are enjoying your Guides still. Thanks for the compliment too!
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X