Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

level question for all 1 - 85 ?

Hello ,

I see many have say they level fast 1 - 85 for some it's 5 day's max some have do it in less day's.
    Now my qustion is this played 5 day's like 5 * 24 hours or do u guy's and girls play 4 to 8 hours a day were the sum is total 5 day's played for your char ?
    Because i don't have much time to play so, this just some little info on this guides.

Thanks

PS: gratz on all the users off zygor guides....on there max level.

That played time is total time logged into the game. You can see this in game by typing /played. Some people will do 5 days of /played time in 3 weeks of real time, some might do it in 3 months of real time. The whole point with the guides and the fast /played time is to help maximize your time you spend when you're logged into the game getting those levels as fast as you can.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      That played time is total time logged into the game. You can see this in game by typing /played. Some people will do 5 days of /played time in 3 weeks of real time, some might do it in 3 months of real time. The whole point with the guides and the fast /played time is to help maximize your time you spend when you're logged into the game getting those levels as fast as you can.
      Thanks , Cabby // wow ok , now i get it, i was thinking wow they play 24h a day //

Comment

Just try it out if you manage to get to level 85 playing 120 hours without sleeping
        Thinking about it I'm sure there are people that did this...

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          Just try it out if you manage to get to level 85 playing 120 hours without sleeping
          Thinking about it I'm sure there are people that did this...
          No, no Cartman am not going to try this, i don't wana lose my dayjob for it, it's only a game....

Comment

That's why I inserted a smiley
            Just play as you have time. I currently play WoW only one day a week for about one hour. Will take ages for my Horde characters to get to 85 but I've already seen most of the game so no need to hurry.

Comment

Actually Cartman it's pretty much a physical impossibility for one person to stay awake 4+ days without sleep. After about 72 hours with no sleep you enter into life threatening territory and even if you manage to stay awake at that point you'll only be able to hallucinate most of the time and wouldn't be able to concentrate on playing a game.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

What Cabby says is true. I've experienced that. I have severe insomnia so at most, I get about 3 hours of sleep a night and for some reason my body runs fine on it. I once went 3 days with no sleep and I still recall the conversation I had with the lesbian leprechaun...

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                  if you manage to stay awake at that point you'll only be able to hallucinate most of the time and wouldn't be able to concentrate on playing a game.
                  So no problem playing WoW at that point, main problem is getting and turning in quests. maybe dungeons are an option, just play a mage, death knight or some other faceroll class

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                    So no problem playing WoW at that point, main problem is getting and turning in quests. maybe dungeons are an option, just play a mage, death knight or some other faceroll class
                    Well guy's at zygor, i started white this guide on a mage 34 and a +- 9.5 h maby more but am now 15/05 10 h and am 49 now """ Realy This Guide ROCK's Big Time """ Thanks to zygor, i'm going like a train now...

Comment

Originally posted by davidvt View Post
                      Well guy's at zygor, i started white this guide on a mage 34 and a +- 9.5 h maby more but am now 15/05 10 h and am 49 now """ Realy This Guide ROCK's Big Time """ Thanks to zygor, i'm going like a train now...
                      Thats great! Thanks for letting us know how much your enjoying the guides
                      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                      X