VERY UPSET..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY UPSET..

can somebody please help me out.i just bought both guides for $60.00 last night and i cant download them and i cant get the client up to download them i get a application failed..can somebody please get on my my computer and do it for me..i cant get the guides and i really want them both.if i cant get it i want my money back...i am very upset right now...heres my phone number (XXX)XXX-XXXX...
    Last edited by zgdev; August 24, 2011, 04:41 PM. Reason: Do NOT post your phone numbers or addresses publicly.

Could you let us know what you are having problems with exactly? It could be a few different things if we are to just guess at it.

Some versions of windows will require you to right click the Zygor Client icon on your desktop and select Run As Adminstrator. If the client has trouble downloading make sure your firewall is not preventing it from connecting. You also need to have Microsoft.net Framework 2.0 installed on your computer for the client to work. You can get that here:

(32bit windows)

(64bit windows)

If this does not help, please give us as much information as you can. Thanks.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

i am getting trail version i bought full guides not trail

Comment

Load up the updater, click Settings button, then in the username and password boxes, enter your Zygor username and password you used when purchasing the guides (this is NOT your battle.net account information), then click OK, then click Update or Repair for it to obtain, download, and install the guides you paid for.

Hope this helps.
        Wildhammer EU
        Magedaveo (60) - Chaoslight (60) - Meldinor* (50) - Daveodruid (50) - Maldinor (45) - Chaoswrath (45) - Daveohunter (45)
        Daveodk (45) - Melorius (41) - Arthaskiller* (40) - Neosaurus* (40)

Thunderhorn EU
        Malock (60) - Voidemorte (60) - Thunderbolts (50) - Malpaw* (45) - Malthorn* (40)

*Horde Characters

Comment

Ragon, if Daveo's advice does not work you may need to fill this form out. There have been problems with the order processing giving incorrect dates on purchases so it might think you have not purchased it yet.

Fill this out: http://zygorguides.com/support/contact.php

Also, you should edit out your phone number in your original post. I already reported your post hoping someone would remove it, but, seems they haven't yet. This is a public forum, not a private one, anyone coming to this site can see your phone number and use it in a not so good manner.

Best of luck.

Comment

Can we get a mod to edit out his phone number please?

Comment

Working...
            X