OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class Essentials Guides (For grasping differences)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class Essentials Guides (For grasping differences)

With classes being spread out in gameplay, and being more unique from one another it can be overwhelming for newers players to try another character and even for some longer standing players. With Mist of Pandaria releasing estimated this year they will become even more unique, and will be just as complex and personal as your own self.

However, after you played one class and you try another, you quickly learn how the habits you developed do not always apply on another character. A few friends who are new to the game often ask:

- Well how does rage work?
    - What do druids do when healing if they have less normal casting spells?
    - Hunter and Warlock Pets I hear are best for certain quests or dungeons, how?
    - When I do a dungeon, especially leveling, what should I be focusing on?
    ...Many more questions can follow.

Even sometimes I have to scratch my head, I know how to play the game, but sometimes I need to know the ideals and differences. How about a guide, even if only for website, that could help someone decide how they what to play by means of a class:

- Do they want to play with pets?
    - Do they like the ideal of crippling enemies or go on a straightforward rampage?
    - What basic tips could help overall for my class?
    - what are some of the benefits and challenges they have?
    ...Who wants to spend so much time learning to get started playing again.

While no person can tell you everything you need to know and the game is everchanging and there is so much that couldn`t be covered; being guided to a basic concept makes learning to play something new a whole lot easier. Each class comes with a philosophy that doesn`t change. Mages you must learn to lay out obsticles while defeating their enemies, and Warriors have to make sure they can keep toe to toe.

You will have to learn the habits yourself, but everyone should be shown what they need to at least be. Afterall, the fun comes from new experiences to grow on!
Working...
X