horde and alliance guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

horde and alliance guide

I have both guides however i find that when I change between factions i must reload the guide to the faction I am wishing to play . is this normal or is there going to be a fix so i can use either guide anytime .

(by reload i mean not at addon screen but in my folders i must re installl the afaction i am playing eg horde all good if i want to go alliance must reload in folder then all good till i wish to play horde again)

On your Mac, go to:

Application\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides

Inside the Guides folder, make sure there are 2 files:

ZygorGuidesAlliance.lua
    ZygorGuidesHorde.lua

You may need to install only 1 guide, for example Horde. Then open the Alliance ZIP file and extract it directly into the "Application\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides " folder.

The end goal is to have those 2 .lua files in the Guides folder. After that, it should all work.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

TYVM for that makes a massive difference

Comment

horde and alliance guide

I had encountered this issue as well and had figured what you suggested in your reply. Might I suggest for a future release, for those of us who use both guides, that you provide a way to automate that process or provide them pre-combined?

Many thx

Comment

a-ha! that simplifies matters for me too.

May I second the suggestion to automate that or provide a combined guide download?

Comment

Working...
          X