some suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some suggestions

Hi, I'm not sure if you all would like this as a feature but I mostly get a lot of grey items in my bags.
    If there was an automatic grey item option that can be enabled or disabled by the user at any time in the options.
    If one goes to repair or go to any vendor etc the grey items will automatically sell (if enabled).

There are already other addons that do this so I think it's better to use those specialized addons. Implementing this in the guide may cause trouble if you use another addon for this purpose (because the other addon has better features).

I use DropTheCheapestThing as it also gives me the option to drop the least valuable grey item by clicking the addon's broker bar text.
    Pretty useful if your inventory runs full while questing far away from the next merchant.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I have found Sell-O-Matic2 which does exactly what I want.

Comment

I use a great addon called "Scrap". What I especially like about it is that its very easy to add items to an "always vendor" list. (like water for a Warrior). It can be found at Curse.

Comment

Originally posted by dobur View Post
          Hi, I'm not sure if you all would like this as a feature but I mostly get a lot of grey items in my bags.
          If there was an automatic grey item option that can be enabled or disabled by the user at any time in the options.
          If one goes to repair or go to any vendor etc the grey items will automatically sell (if enabled).
          This feature will be built into the upcoming Zygor Guides 4.0.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

in the meantime, "crapaway" is a good addon that will do just as you are asking.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I just use the automation aspect of Auctioneer for selling the grey junk since I already have that addon installed for my AH dealings.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                I just use the automation aspect of Auctioneer for selling the grey junk since I already have that addon installed for my AH dealings.
                I run Auctioneer as well. How did you get that set up for the grey junk?

Comment

Hover your mouse over the yellow spot on the right side of your screen. This opens up the Slidebar that has a bunch of the different data broker icons in it, including about 4 or 5 that are specific to Auctioneer. Find the Auto-Magic one (wand icon) and you can set it up in there for selling grey items, items that are soulbound but not useable (soulbound cloth armor with a paladin for example), etc.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                  X