Logitech Gaming Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logitech Gaming Keyboard

So I think it would be cool if there was some form of LCD plugin for the G19/G15 keyboards. I'm not exactly sure what I mean by this myself, but perhaps the waypoint arrow, or the steps required on the LCD panel?

OK, so for those of you who actually use the Logitech G series you'll know the LCD panel can either show your WoW stats or your Vent/TS session, depending on what you've got it set to, but I just think it would be cool for Zygor to have a place in there too.
    "There will always be a derelict building. Moments come and go - explore them while you can"

Very interesting idea. I've been using the G15 for several years and I have a new G19 that should arrive this week to replace it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, my replacement G19 should arrive today or tomorrow, Logitech sold me a broken one... long story.
      But yeah, I need to break out my programming skills, because they are getting a bit rusty. Blame Warcraft. So I'd be happy to take a crack at this, but obviously I would need help from the development team.
      "There will always be a derelict building. Moments come and go - explore them while you can"

Comment

I have the G700 mouse still trying to figure out how to make use of it with WoW....so not a programmer

Comment

Working...
        X