OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the other Achivs in Pandaria Quests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the other Achivs in Pandaria Quests?

Recently bought the Proffs and Achivs guide, however not every Achivs are in there. Lots of missing from Pandaria Quests, and nothing from Northrend Quest achivs. Where are they?

Sounds like you still have the trial guides installed. Did you run the Updater after your purchase? If so, when you run the Updater does it display your name in the middle and do you see any entries with (Mists) behind them?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

22.jpg

This is what I have, absolutely everything you wrote before.

Under Quest Achivs, I dont have Northrend Achivs at all. None of them. Under Pandaria there are only 2 Achivs which is maybe 10% of total Achivs under this category.
      Last edited by karavella; October 17, 2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

We have a lot of the Pandaria achievements spread into the different categories. If you look in the other areas you should find the different achievements. There is also not a section specifically for the Northrend achievements. Maybe you're just not looking in the right place?

Comment

I will explain clearly what I mean, and trust me I've looked everyplace in your guide...

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

Comment

Cabby is correct, the achievements are there, please look more closely for them. You can also use the very handy search box in the guide menu. If you type in the name of an achievement, the correct guide will pop up and you can click it from there.

WoWScrnShot_101712_210133.jpg

That is the Restore Balance Achievement found by using the search box. Let us know if you have any other issues.

The reason you see so few events listed it because you have the Trial version of our Dailies and Events guide. If you purchase the full version then all the events become available.

Comment

Like I said, they are mixed in with the other Achievements section. I'll just go with the 4th picture there as examples.

Restore Balance is in Achievements>Exploration Achievements>Pandaria
              Wanderers, Dreamers, & You is in Achievements>Exploration Achievements>Pandaria
              The Dark Heart of Mogu is in Achievements>Exploration Achievements>Pandaria
              The Song of Yaungol is in Achievements>Exploration Achievements>Pandaria
              The Seven Burdens of Shaohao is in Achievements>Exploration Achievements>Pandaria
              Heart of the Mantid Swarm is in Achievements>Exploration Achievements>Pandaria

For your 3rd picture:
              Dread Haste Makes Dread Waste is covered by the Leveling & Loremaster guides
              Loremaster of Pandaria is covered by the Leveling & Loremaster guides
              Finish Them is covered by the August Celestials Dailies & Reputation guides
              Champion of Chi-Ji is covered by the August Celestials Dailies & Reputation guides
              Yak Attack seems to be missing so I will add this to our bug list but this will not always be easy to do solo
              Shadow Hopper also seems to be missing so I will add that as well but you can't even think about doing this until you are Revered with Order of the Cloud Serpent

For the Hallow's End event, do you own the Dailies & Events guides? I see the Hallow's End guide in the files so you might only have the Trial guides installed and they won't display the current event until we change the trial around to include it.

Edit: Haha, zgdev2 posted up while I was looking everything over to compose my whole list.

Comment

Working...
              X