Is there any good money making guides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any good money making guides?

I want to be rich is there any money making guides like Zygor I don't mind paying as longs they work
    Windows 10 Home
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5_7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz
    Ram 16.00 GB DDR3
    Graphic card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    Asus pg279q rog swift 27-inch 165hz gaming monitor
    Razer Blackwidow Chroma Keyboard
    Razer Molten Naga mouse.

Since Blizzard removed the limit on the number of daily quests you can do, you can use the Dailies guides to run around and do daily quests all day. If you're level 90 you should be able to make 1k gold easily this way each day. If you don't want to do that use the Professions guide to raise mining and herbalism to max and farm up the MoP ores and herbs to sell on the AH and that should bring in a very nice amount of gold.

As with real life, there is no real get rich quick scheme in WoW that will work. You will only make as much money as you're willing to put the time and effort in.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am lvl90 with maxed mining and skinning yet I still find it hard to make 30k gold I want buy the cool mounts in the AH but I guess I have to work hard for them
      Windows 10 Home
      Ram 16.00 GB DDR3
      Razer Molten Naga mouse.

Comment

You should be able to make some good money with the ghost iron. Maybe it's how you use the AH that's limiting your income. Do you use any AH addons like Auctioneer? Are you always trying to place your stuff on the AH at the lowest price?

Comment

I use Auctioneer and Auctionator I do manage to sell but feels like I've been mining for years it gets boring. I've been killing rare mobs to make money but no where near what I need. I will try do them dailies can I repeat the same dailies or is it just 1 per day?
          Windows 10 Home
          Ram 16.00 GB DDR3
          Razer Molten Naga mouse.

Comment

The quests themselves are not repeatable but you can do a lot of them. On my pally I've been working on the MoP reputations which all have dailies with them. I work Golden Lotus, Tillers, Order of the Cloud Serpent, and Anglers using the rep guides and I make about 700 gold just doing those (maybe 2-3 hours of playing) and still have plenty of time to do other stuff if I want. For my hunter I'm only doing Order of the Cloud Serpent and Tillers which takes about an hour to do those daily quests and I get around 250-300 gold from that.

If you do that along with some mining you should be able to average 1k or more per day.

For the mounts you want, if they're crafted mounts (I'm thinking the JC crafted mounts) just befriend a jeweler and supply them with the materials needed. Check with your guild JC to see if they'll give you a good deal on the mounts.

Comment

sorry for late reply had to go to work im home now with 2ltr bottle of coke chicken meal and going to do them dailies thanks for your suggestions I will ask my guild about those mounts. I must of already gave u rep it wont let me give any more
              Windows 10 Home
              Ram 16.00 GB DDR3
              Razer Molten Naga mouse.

Comment

I don't think rep works for me since I'm staff.

Comment

Have a look at a paid addon called Tycoon (www.manaview.com). Its $40 and works with Auctioneer/Auctionator/TradeSkillMaster (any of those three, personally, I use all of them for different purposes) to show the most profitable items for crafting, gathering, or farming as well as a route for how to gather the most profitable item. I wouldnt recommend any of their other products but this one is hands down the best for making money. Ive seen all the 'gold making' guides out there, this one cuts through all the B.S. and makes it simple. You dont need guides to make money, you need the right tools and the right time.

I have one toon gold capped (999,999 gold:99 Silver:99 Copper) and am about halfway there with my second using Tycoon.

Dailies are also a decent source of income, but not great. With herbalism, currently, I can make 2-3k per hour. Mind you, its boring as hell but it works.
                  Last edited by littlewierdo; November 20, 2012, 06:57 PM.
                  Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
                  Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Originally posted by littlewierdo View Post
                    Have a look at a paid addon called Tycoon (www.manaview.com).
                    I was wondering if that addon was worth it. Might have to give it a try now. Thanks!
                    Rob Cornell

Author of DARKER THINGS and DARK LEGION.

Comment

Working...
                    X